dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
anyone play it to the latest and record it? my pc couldn't handle it anymore. maybe i can just watch it instead ruining my pc. I'll appreciate it of you guys can dm me the link or just reply where i should look.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
anyone play it to the latest and record it? my pc couldn't handle it anymore. maybe i can just watch it instead ruining my pc. I'll appreciate it of you guys can dm me the link or just reply where i should look.
Same for me, went crazy on me, I'll just try to hunt it down to watch.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I stopped and gave up a time ago, when I first played I was pretty excited for it, but like most games it's become a waste of time. Scene's became tedious and felt like crap leftover from the nonsense other games they make, now they'll just enjoy the income until it dries out, then a rebrand maybe? Doubt it would even play for now any way.

Reactions: LarryF

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi a curiosity happened to me! The new versions of this game consume much less hardware than the previous versions, but I see the same quality! what is the reason !?

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
I will say, the transition over to bi-monthly updates has been brutal. You'd expect the longer wait between builds to yield more substantial chunks of content. I expect this coming update will add a few scenes to previous days. It's a smart way to convince players to run through the entire game again (invalidating their saves) and mask the fact that the story isn't really moving forward.

That said, back-filling scenes into the story isn't a bad move. Kira has these weird inconsistencies. One moment, she's insisting on using protection with Justin - the next, she's down for anything and letting the neighbor guy bust anywhere on her.

I just hope the next update moves us forward with a new area or progression of relationships. We can only do so many of these context-less scenes involving the neighbors or "le random VR sex game."

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
the game not show dlss for my rtx 2060 ti :unsure::cautious::( this need to be fix the option menue is also super buggy and the game is not complet but very enjoyable waiting for next update

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes