BonBon999

Jul 23, 2021
Latest walkthrough: and a launcher that can be used to easily launch the game in either dx11 or dx12 mode. Thanks to Horsen.

Instructions:
1. Place the launcher in the game folder next to OST_Game.exe
2. Launch it and pick either DirectX 11 or DirectX 12
3. Click launch.

Last edited:

Horsen

Aug 7, 2022
Latest walkthrough: and a launcher that can be used to easily launch the game in either dx11 or dx12 mode. Thanks to Horsen.

Instructions:
1. Place the launcher in the game folder next to OST_Game.exe
2. Launch it and pick either DirectX 11 or DirectX 12
3. Click launch.

Does this trigger anyone's antivirus? It worked normally on my PC but downloading the same file from the web triggers the AV for some reason.

BonBon999

Jul 23, 2021
Does this trigger anyone's antivirus? It worked normally on my PC but downloading the same file from the web triggers the AV for some reason.
Yes, when I downloaded the launcher directly from the Discord server, Windows security and chrome flagged it as a virus. I don't know why but so far I have no problems.

Last edited:

Horsen

Aug 7, 2022
Yes, when I downloaded the launcher directly from the Discord server, Windows security and chrome flagged it as a virus. I don't know why but so far I have no problems.
Can you try this version? I'm trying to fix it so Windows security doesn't auto delete it.

BonBon999

Jul 23, 2021
Can you try this version? I'm trying to fix it so Windows security doesn't auto delete it.

With this version Chrome and Windows security do not quarantine it anymore however it does ask if you want to keep/run it.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Why would anyone still give a monthly subscription fee given this games issues, making it unplayable for many and way too much trouble for others? Doubt they'll be refunding a months sub fees to their patrons.

Reactions: EmsPsyBr

MAKROW

Feb 23, 2018
Cant even play the game. Subscribed to the Patreon. :FacePalm:
Is there even a way to fix this?(without having to buy another computer)?

Jul 8, 2021
Cant even play the game. Subscribed to the Patreon. :FacePalm:
Is there even a way to fix this?(without having to buy another computer)?
read the change log on page 117 it has 2 discord attachments which tell you what to do

you have to run the game in dx11 instead of dx12

Jul 8, 2021
I found that in the archive, there is a Tape10.sav file. Copy that file into the necessary directory, enter the game, load the tape and you will have the gallery unlocked.
hey man i accidently removed the tape10.sav in a brain fart moment can you share it please

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Pc specs? This happened to me when I tried to play on a shitty 5 year old laptop.
a more or less working version was before this idiot added support for DX12 and useless RTX to the game, after switching to UE5, which is still as raw and unexplored as possible, the game became completely unplayable (running under DX11 does not help the situation much)

Reactions: kaylianaa5

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
a more or less working version was before this idiot added support for DX12 and useless RTX to the game, after switching to UE5, which is still as raw and unexplored as possible, the game became completely unplayable (running under DX11 does not help the situation much)
Other than the lower framerate it works perfectly fine for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You seem to have dedicated all your energy to non stop shitting on games thou. Should probably go touch some grass or some shit instead.

Jul 8, 2021
it runs fine for me yeah its like 20 fps(almost 30 when lower shadow quality) and thats on a 1660 its quite playable, unless you have a worse system than mine, then yeah cant say for that

xieziluo

Dec 9, 2020
1660160519669.png Can anyone tell me how to promote the plot now? I have talked to the girl beside the wall and saw the scene inside the wall hole of the women's toilet

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes