jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Good update. Game runs like absolute dogshit now despite not looking better.
If the dev's other games follow the same route, no one will play them. Not because they're bad games, but because they'll crash 10 seconds in.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
You're right, seems like I will have to record the gameplay since the playbacks are broken all over again
You can just save before the scene you want.

After 2 months we got worse graphics, slower UE5 and 15 minutes of new gameplay... great. I feel sorry for those who pay him on Patreon.
I think it looks better, but yes, it runs considerably worse.
15 min new gameplay is not bad. That's just the reality of game development. Shit's slow as hell. Especially in a linear game like this. Why the hell do you think most new games are open world or have RPG elements? Because you can pad out the duration very easily. In something like this basically every minute of content has to be made by hand.

Reactions: pajamapanda

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Can't access the picture. Need permission. Why not just attach it to F95 instead of use google drive.
Because it is not a picture, its 1080p of the old SL vs 4k of the new SL. Just changed the link from restricted to anyone with the link

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
if you don't mind why did you answer in my comment?, answer the guy there, why didn't I ask you for anything, go to my ignored byebye
Oh no, blocked by a person whose entire post history is nearly unintelligible!
However will I recover? :KEK:

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
Screenshot (514).png
What is the 4th scene on Tuesday? I try to press X but it not unlocked and I can't watch 6th scene on Wednesday too

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question but how do you save on the game now? The last time I tried this game was 2021 and there was no save options at the time.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question but how do you save on the game now? The last time I tried this game was 2021 and there was no save options at the time.
I was about to ask if saving was in the game yet as it has been a long time since I played this game, and back then there was no saving.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes