Nov 11, 2019
TF are these Cyberpunk requirements by 2060 struggling, any reason why we can't lower the effects graphic settings?

Last edited:

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
New update is pretty good; technically there are 3 new ero scenes - though two of them are a bit lackluster.

Months ago, I had hoped that the dev would be expanding and fleshing out existing scenes. That's actually hinted at a bit for the Wednesday Bunny Attack, but nothing big enough to count as a new scene. There is SO much blueballing in this game and it's irritating after a point lol.

A few notes since it's been months since the last meaningful update:

1. I think there are FAR too many scenes between the neighbors. It's tired and played out. Most of them progress exactly the same way with no character development.
2. I actually like Jill; she's fun and I hope she gets more content. I'm still aghast that she hasn't lined up a threesome with Justin and Kira yet.
3. Kira has inconsistent boundaries. Is she pro-condom or no-condom? If she's pro-condom, she needs a gradual path towards changing her mind IMO.

All told, I'm happy with the update. It's worth a play; be sure to save your progress on Friday morning before it ends. I really hope the next update focuses on Kira and Justin/Jill instead of the neighbors or an inconsequential dream again. See y'all in two months!

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
"physics have been added for boobs and butts for all the female characters in all scenes"

i tought that this game has just this female, how many female char this game have?
There's other female characters too, such as the female neighbour who's fucking her brother, the back-neighbour's female cousin who he's fucking, the pizza-delivery girl and the female cop that arrests the pizza girl. That is at least the ones I can recall right now.

Reactions: Eazy-e

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 1844893

Kira's rabbit hunt continues on Friday as she's finally ready to review what was caught on tape.
Since the last update, SL was also moved to the brand-new Unreal Engine 5, which should mark the final stop for our streak of tech upgrades this spring. Thanks for the patience and continued support!
IMPORTANT: When game start, need to change shadow settings to anything, just touch it. (bug)
- The game has been moved to Unreal Engine 5
- After experimenting with the new Lumen lighting, we decided to stick with the old UE4 lighting for the time being due to better performance and visuals
- Story continues on Friday
- 3 new erotic scenes
- Updated the bunny attack scene in Kira's room on Wednesday
- Small additions to Kira's first visit to Albert & Alice's house (more to explore in the house)
- Fixed booba physics
- Fixed the infamous school dream 2 black screen and few other bugs
- Rain is disabled, need more time to figure it out in UE5
- Press X when game start to activate all scenes in gallery
- For better performance, change "Resolution" to "60%" from the settings. Quality will be same as UE4.
" Press X when game start to activate all scenes in gallery"

Where can I find the scenes in gallery? Where is the gallery?

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
The game runs like dog shit. Uses up all 100% of my GTX 1080 and starts overheating my card. There is either some hidden cryptomining BS here or the dev is just god awful with optimizing. Even on lowest settings I was getting 30-40 FPS consistently dropping to 7-10 FPS. Absolutely god awful

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Finally, after 3 months this guy released a new update. Too short for a 3 month-update but still ok. This game has the best girls I've ever played so far so it's still cool. Hope a new update would be next month

Ferdinand_

Jul 31, 2020
0.25b
Kira's rabbit hunt continues on Friday as she's finally ready to review what was caught on tape.

We decided to change the update schedule from monthly to bi-monthly (once every two months). This gives us 30 days to work on each of the two games we're developing (previously 15 days). The change was done to give us a more reasonable timetable to provide a better, more polished experience with more meaningful content and less bugs.

Since the last update, SL was also moved to the brand-new Unreal Engine 5, which should mark the final stop for our streak of tech upgrades this spring. Thanks for the patience and continued support!

- The game has been moved to Unreal Engine 5
- After experimenting with the new Lumen lighting, we decided to stick with the old UE4 lighting for the time being due to better performance and visuals
- Story continues on Friday
- 3 new erotic scenes (2 in the new content, 1 check on the neighbours on Friday morning through Kira's window)
- Updated the bunny attack scene in Kira's room on Wednesday
- Small additions to Kira's first visit to Albert & Alice's house (more to explore in the house)
- Fixed booba physics
- Fixed the infamous school dream 2 black screen and few other bugs

Reactions: Evilko

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I really like the new bunny attack scene on Wednesday night (rubbing Kira's ass scene) because i hope scene that Justin fuck Kira at window for a long time

Good think of the dev ❤❤

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
I have had extreme slow down to 2fps on certain parts of the game that are new. It happens when she leaves her room to go to pool to see Justins cousin on a float, once she picks up her panties it goes back normal until dude across the street zooms in to see Kira bent over in Justin's trailer, after 5-7 seconds it goes back to normal. Then when Kira and Justin go back to his house to recover the phone file and he sends her for coffee. When you can control it Kira is stuck on a duplicate of Justin sitting in his chair, one image is him working on computer keyboard then other is him handling himself. Its a gamebreaker because you cant get off on his chair to move

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game is pretty neat, I really like how detailed and nice the animations are and how varied the scenarios are so far.
Hopefully it gets finished. One day.
Or at least optimised some, my 3070 has a lot of stutters playing it, usually during closeups because of the hair.

Last edited:

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
This game is pretty neat, I really like how detailed and nice the animations are and how varied the scenarios are so far.
Hopefully it gets finished. One day.
Or at least optimised some, my 3070 has a lot of stutters playing it, usually during closeups because of the hair.
I'm playing it on a 680, it's hilarious how poorly optimized games can be!

rogirum

Aug 25, 2020
In the game of the last version 23 there were rtx settings, but now I can not turn on rtx. I went into the appdata\local\OST folder too, but there is nothing about rtx in the settings files
I don't think this feature has been removed in the new version.
I don't think this feature has been removed in the new version. So somebody please send me what you have in GameUserSettings ini. I can then add this to my settings ini

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty fun game so far. Needs a LOT of optimization though. This thing has my beastly computer wheezing like a geriatric.

Wasn't expecting the horror elements the game has. The most terrifying scene had to have been the movie-watching scene because GODDAMN FFS WOMAN WHO SHOVES AN ENTIRE TV REMOVE UP THEIR GOOCH, BUTTONS AND ALL KLPTDWd.png

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I played this before on my pc, but since it stopped working I've been using my laptop, just downloaded and install game on it and I can't see the walls or some furniture items like the bed, pc desk and even though I clicked on English as the language everything in the game is in Chinese.

Is this an update problem or a system problem, I even tried turning down all the options to low and that didn't change anything.
I'm having the same problem on my laptop. Anyone know of a fix?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Anyone having lighting issues with some scenes?

The minotaur scenes are busted, the first one has the models all lit up without light source, and the second is so dark nothing can be made up.

Lighting and shadows are busted, and changing settings does nothing.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes