uthoobsux

Oct 12, 2021
Help please! I am getting stuck at the end of day 2, the school bathroom scene. The screen goes black and then nothing. The game keeps running but nothing is displayed.

Reactions: satoriandy

Kyrec

Jun 20, 2020
Help please! I am getting stuck at the end of day 2, the school bathroom scene. The screen goes black and then nothing. The game keeps running but nothing is displayed.
Wait a new version or search and download save file for skip this day. This problem have many peoples.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
1654136759090.png

Kira's rabbit hunt continues on Friday as she's finally ready to review what was caught on tape.
Since the last update, SL was also moved to the brand-new Unreal Engine 5, which should mark the final stop for our streak of tech upgrades this spring. Thanks for the patience and continued support!
IMPORTANT: When game start, need to change shadow settings to anything, just touch it. (bug)
- The game has been moved to Unreal Engine 5
- After experimenting with the new Lumen lighting, we decided to stick with the old UE4 lighting for the time being due to better performance and visuals
- Story continues on Friday
- 3 new erotic scenes
- Updated the bunny attack scene in Kira's room on Wednesday
- Small additions to Kira's first visit to Albert & Alice's house (more to explore in the house)
- Fixed booba physics
- Fixed the infamous school dream 2 black screen and few other bugs
- Rain is disabled, need more time to figure it out in UE5
- Press X when game start to activate all scenes in gallery
- For better performance, change "Resolution" to "60%" from the settings. Quality will be same as UE4.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
- For better performance, change "Resolution" to "60%" from the settings. Quality will be same as UE4.
What I was talking about, stupid trending has killed the game so much that you need to reduce the render resolution in order for the game to be even slightly playable. Everything I've seen so far on UE5 just lags horribly and has almost zero performance for no apparent reason.

Reactions: cooldude33

hug

May 16, 2017
man there none of those link who got good download except mega but you need to pay for 5g and more

LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
I played this game few months ago, and i loved everything about it except for one thing. And was wondering if its gonna be added in the future.
When doing h-scenes as i remember there weren't any dialogue, the animations were great, but without any dialogue it kinda wasnt as exciting/interesting.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes