pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
yeah nearly 2 months - if you told me i'd be playing the DNF2001 leak before the next update i never would of believed it but here we are lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eroman68

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Cannot believe people support them at the best of times, but given that no real update has come out for months I'm amazed they keep throwing money at them.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Cannot believe people support them at the best of times, but given that no real update has come out for months I'm amazed they keep throwing money at them.
These people like to be fuc*** raw in the ass :unsure:

Because BiB and Silicon lust updates alternate and the update schedule has changed to have less, but bigger updates. It takes around a month for updates now meaning Silicon Lust updates will be every 2 months and everyone who's not a constantly crying freeloader is aware of that.

I you have nothing to add or ask you should probably just not post instead of shitting up threads.

Reactions: ghaash and kasata

pKKy

Jul 27, 2019
Because BiB and Silicon lust updates alternate and the update schedule has changed to have less, but bigger updates. It takes around a month for updates now meaning Silicon Lust updates will be every 2 months and everyone who's not a constantly crying freeloader is aware of that.

I you have nothing to add or ask you should probably just not post instead of shitting up threads.
They spit in your face and you say it's raining.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019

If you mean Silicon Lust updates will be every 2 months and getting with bigger updates , it mean have more contents, i think it good for waiting

Every 1 month for 2 new scene , i think it worse...

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
If you mean Silicon Lust updates will be every 2 months and getting with bigger updates , it mean have more contents, i think it good for waiting

Every 1 month for 2 new scene , i think it worse...
For the last half a year, nothing new has appeared in the game, then he changed the engine, then he tried to fix bad optimization, then he tried to attach an unnecessary RTX to the game, then for another month he fixed everything that had broken due to the above updates and the last time he added a couple of animations for 5 minutes AND EVERYTHING. At the moment this game can be considered completely dead. Previously, every month there was a whole full day with dialogues and scenes.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Sleeping at the end of tuesday leads to a dream sequence, but as soon as the cutscene ends it's just black screen?

I remember seeing something like this when I played before and it was just a poorly lit area, but no matter how much I walk forwards or try to turn, the screen is simply black.

is it broken?

Reactions: satoriandy

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
For the last half a year, nothing new has appeared in the game, then he changed the engine, then he tried to fix bad optimization, then he tried to attach an unnecessary RTX to the game, then for another month he fixed everything that had broken due to the above updates and the last time he added a couple of animations for 5 minutes AND EVERYTHING. At the moment this game can be considered completely dead. Previously, every month there was a whole full day with dialogues and scenes.
Yep. It's definitely dead. Also here are the patch notes of the definitely dead game.

Silicon Lust - v0.25b (??.05.2022)

Kira's rabbit hunt continues on Friday as she's finally ready to review what was caught on tape.

We decided to change the update schedule from monthly to bi-monthly (once every two months). This gives us 30 days to work on each of the two games we're developing (previously 15 days). The change was done to give us a more reasonable timetable to provide a better, more polished experience with more meaningful content and less bugs.

Since the last update, SL was also moved to the brand-new Unreal Engine 5, which should mark the final stop for our streak of tech upgrades this spring. Thanks for the patience and continued support!

- The game has been moved to Unreal Engine 5
- After experimenting with the new Lumen lighting, we decided to stick with the old UE4 lighting for the time being due to better performance and visuals
- Story continues on Friday
- 3 new erotic scenes (2 in the new content, 1 check on the neighbours on Friday morning through Kira's window)
- Updated the bunny attack scene in Kira's room on Wednesday
- Small additions to Kira's first visit to Albert & Alice's house (more to explore in the house)
- Fixed booba physics
- Fixed the infamous school dream 2 black screen and few other bugs

It's not out yet but it should be soon.

I swear this forum is full of schizos that convinced themselves that everyone wants to scam them.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Yep. It's definitely dead. Also here are the patch notes of the definitely dead game.

Silicon Lust - v0.25b (??.05.2022)

Kira's rabbit hunt continues on Friday as she's finally ready to review what was caught on tape.

We decided to change the update schedule from monthly to bi-monthly (once every two months). This gives us 30 days to work on each of the two games we're developing (previously 15 days). The change was done to give us a more reasonable timetable to provide a better, more polished experience with more meaningful content and less bugs.

Since the last update, SL was also moved to the brand-new Unreal Engine 5, which should mark the final stop for our streak of tech upgrades this spring. Thanks for the patience and continued support!

- The game has been moved to Unreal Engine 5
- After experimenting with the new Lumen lighting, we decided to stick with the old UE4 lighting for the time being due to better performance and visuals
- Story continues on Friday
- 3 new erotic scenes (2 in the new content, 1 check on the neighbours on Friday morning through Kira's window)
- Updated the bunny attack scene in Kira's room on Wednesday
- Small additions to Kira's first visit to Albert & Alice's house (more to explore in the house)
- Fixed booba physics
- Fixed the infamous school dream 2 black screen and few other bugs

It's not out yet but it should be soon.

I swear this forum is full of schizos that convinced themselves that everyone wants to scam them.
How it makes me laugh when projects like this try to move to UE5, when UE3 is enough for them. It also means that optimization will worsen even more in the game, and it will not be possible to activate the console to get rid of another bug. Good luck.

Sleeping at the end of tuesday leads to a dream sequence, but as soon as the cutscene ends it's just black screen?

I remember seeing something like this when I played before and it was just a poorly lit area, but no matter how much I walk forwards or try to turn, the screen is simply black.

is it broken?
Almost everything in this game is broken. To get around most of the bugs, the console helped me, I just teleported to the right place, now, due to the race for updates and RTX, the author has changed the engine to version 5, which will block this feature as well.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Unreal Engine 5, new lighting, shoddy DLSS & RTX implementation. All very necessary things for a game that has barely a few hours of content after 2 (?) years in development.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
All the complaints about the game aside, I applicate a game that actually just lets you walk around.

F95 has way too many Visual novels.
Don't get me wrong, I like a good story, but you gotta be able to actually control your character.
There's no tag for it either. Even if you search for 3D games, you'll just be shown VN with 3d models for scenes.

It's a shame, games where you can just wander around and interact with stuff are what I want.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Unreal Engine 5, new lighting, shoddy DLSS & RTX implementation. All very necessary things for a game that has barely a few hours of content after 2 (?) years in development.
DLSS is another technology that bad developers will refer to in order not to do good optimization. RTX has long shown that it is useless, in most projects there is practically no difference in both lighting and reflections, rather, it even only reduces performance, and very noticeably.
In general, you are right, there is practically no content in this game, but there are a lot of bugs and primetive scenes that are made in a couple of evenings, the developer has collected a certain template and makes two games on it, even animations are recognized in his WOW project, what is here.

Reactions: Eroman68

satoriandy

Aug 29, 2019

is it broken?
Hey! I'm having the same exact problem. Have you managed to overcome this?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes