Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Great game, unfortunately I can't download from those sites effectively(takes way too long).Would be nice if there were Pixeldrain or Gofile links.
Mega has unlimited speed. You can circumvent the 5 GB daily limit via VPNs or just open the app in 2 days.

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
Great game and i really want to play it but i cant get past tuesday because i get black screen crash when i go to bed to dream and advance into wednesday. really weird and so annoying

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Great game and i really want to play it but i cant get past tuesday because i get black screen crash when i go to bed to dream and advance into wednesday. really weird and so annoying
Read numerous posts above and last page.

AgnusD3i

Dec 24, 2020
I'd like to know as well. From what i've read, basically no content and even more glithces than there were before. Good job, Auril!
Wait for real? Can you restore them somehow? Last I played was 0.16 and wanted to catch up but actually removing the scenes (especially the robbers) seems like a yikes to me.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
I also had this problem, download the save a few pages ago, or else, you play the previous version and after waking up the next day you save and enter the new version.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Do we really need to watch a 36min video to know how to use Cheat Engine and workaround the dream 2 bug... ?
I have downloaded cheat engine, but I don't want to spend 36 min trying to understand this, sorry...
Just open the console and use the teleporter. (toggledebugcamera and teleport)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Afyyyy

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So tried the game for the first time now and got hit with the day 2 black screen. If I load the day3 save from here, I lose all the scenes I unlocked in the gallery. No idea how to use cheatengine to get pass the black screen. will probably wait for the next release.

What happens at the day 2 night scene? and what happens the day after morning? cause in the day 3 save, one of the locked rooms opened up, wanted to know what happened during the scene I missed.

Also saw people mention cut content, curious, why did he cut scenes when he has subscribestar? cheers

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes