PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Personally I love this Game and look forward to each update, Fuck all them haters and people who could not make a game on this level if their life depended on it. Some people are just not happy no matter what. Those with words of constructive criticism is one thing but just bashing something you haven't really tried to play much of, or your computer can not handle is just wrong. Keep up the good work! Thanks F95Zone!

After trying to play this latest update:

There is a Bug at the end of day 2 (last scene in bathroom), that was not in the last version. I tried several different dl sites (in case the data was messed up on my downloads) to confirm this. Guess we will have to wait for the fix for this version or the next update. The version up here does not work. Roll back to previous version or wait it out. I made the mistake of deleting my saves from previous version so I could not continue either. The older save might have gotten me passed this but I had deleted all the files in Users and in the game directory for a clean start on a new game. Time to wait on this a bit, I guess.

Last edited:

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Unfortiently i encountered critical bug. At second dream (after you pickup camera) i have black screen after intro cutscene and cant play futher.

d4rkada

Feb 17, 2022
I somehow broke the game and my night became day. I went to bed and was on time for the sleep scene for 2 days. I have seen the character get under the texture and fall

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
The quotation marks are for when the path contains spaces. If no spaces, no quotation marks needed.
A space is otherwise assumed to be prior to an argument, like -dx11 or -fullscreen or whatever.

"C:\Folder Space\game.exe" -dx11
C:\Folderspace\game.exe -dx11
Not a single like for this awesome knowledge. Really helpful to know in case others struggle with the -dx11 issue. Question: is DX12 similar? Just put -dx12 after the quotes? or does it need -D3D12 ? From what I understand my 3060 is basically always running 12, and only enables new feature sets when an application signals to Windows it needs it... thoughts?

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Looks like the train is slowly derailing...
First: LOVE this game. I just really wish my first playthrough was around right now as opposed to the very first release here on F95. It's odd, the game is very narrative driven, of course animation takes absolutely forever, and our player character doesn't have like 'attacks' or 'abilities' in the traditional sense. Moving the game forward becomes just piles and piles of animations to do and story-arc to refine and ensure the user navigates properly (kind of...). I imagine for those who are experiencing their first playthrough (assuming it doesn't black screen on them..) that it's unique and graphically well done with something new around every corner. For those of us who have played the story 50 times or more since this game released, we're pretty ready for even the most basic 'make your own scene' structure to the game. The characters are good looking, Unreal is flexible enough, that would be super cool. In terms of derailing I am equally concerned, no arguments here. I just think it's a function of trying to mash together a game without 'checkpoints', the original game until the 'save' release just level streamed assets as it needs it (probably via Blueprint in UE4, actually a good idea). The problem is when you insert a 'save game' system after building all of the level streaming. They'll get it cleaned up, give it 3/4 months or so.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes