Oct 15, 2019
welp, I can't find a key to bro's room in the garage. I know I can just continue the game, but not being able to reach this thing is annoying. Maybe I'm doing it at the wrong time, but that's just bad design then.
Nice to see new stuff around here tho. HD residential house is very common, but the character model seems to be rarer. Might even be original
U enter the garage, go right and somewhere there behing something, should be the key to his door :D

Reactions: WillTellU

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
welp, I can't find a key to bro's room in the garage. I know I can just continue the game, but not being able to reach this thing is annoying. Maybe I'm doing it at the wrong time, but that's just bad design then.
Go into the garage and on the wall with all three shelf units, activate the middle shelf with the two white whatever the hell they are on the shelf (look a bit like lego space helmets with blue visors on them), on the left side of the screen you can just see part of a red box/container you should be able to activate that item and they key should be under it.

Powelltrouble

Dec 11, 2021
looks like this game went the wrong way with recent updates, there are multiple black screen scenes so i think im going to not play for now and wait for final version or at least a stable release.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes