Oct 13, 2020
This build seems hella unstable. Mine softlocks to a black screen when the 2nd school dream starts. Loading that dream scene via the gallery also softlocks the game.

Thankfully the new Minotaur scene boots from the gallery, so at least you can view the only new content.
Having the same exact problem, messed around with graphic options, no change. Is just a dead end at this point. At least the game finalz has a safe function

Reactions: Dibble11

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Yep, black screen after starting the second dream sequence... Before that the game crashed 4 or 5 times when opening the fusebox, after which it randomly decided to work. No idea what to do about this black screen though, quite the gamebreaking bug since it literally locks you out of the rest of the game......

Reactions: pklord9899

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
This build seems hella unstable. Mine softlocks to a black screen when the 2nd school dream starts. Loading that dream scene via the gallery also softlocks the game.

Thankfully the new Minotaur scene boots from the gallery, so at least you can view the only new content.
I thought it was removed. He used to stand behind a tree near the bunker.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017

Bug when entering School dream 2 persisted, but it's fixed now and both DL links updated.
When you say "both DL Links updated", i assume you're talking about the links on their Patreon and not the ones here on F95, right?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes