Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Strange. Are you sure you created the shortcut correctly?
Right click on the game .exe file -> create shortcut
Right click on the newly created shortcut on the desktop -> Properties -> add a space at the end of target line then type -dx11
View attachment 1701769
View attachment 1701770
yeah i made it like you did, but work if i didnt put " after .exe and got the error like i send itu before. im try to follow your step but still appear that notification

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
they update isnt worth it to DL, waited for like 2 or 3 updates and there is almost no new content. Maybe u get at svscomics an older version, as the DX11 problems occure just with the current version

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
is there any link download to download older version of this game ? i want to try other version cause my computer using 0.13b version of this game and it worked smoothly,

Edit : nevermind, i found it on lewdzone
v0.19b

v0.18b

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
The quotation marks are for when the path contains spaces. If no spaces, no quotation marks needed.
A space is otherwise assumed to be prior to an argument, like -dx11 or -fullscreen or whatever.

"C:\Folder Space\game.exe" -dx11
C:\Folderspace\game.exe -dx11

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So how bad, or good lol, is the new update? Two minutes of new stuff or is it worth playing?

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
1647383274578.png

Unlocked

After finally finishing the excruciating round of technical upgrades, we're back in business with the lewd stuff with this update bringing a second level to Kira's favourite VR game, Minotaur Slave! The game now runs on DX11 by default, which should eliminate the right off the bat error messages for most. DX12 goodies are still available for those with the hardware, check the patch notes for info.
- Game now runs in DX11 by default. To access DX12 features such as ray tracing, create a shortcut like this:
- Minotaur Slave VR-game sequence recreated completely
- Added Minotaur Slave part 2, it's available after Kira and Justin are done installing the cameras
- Fixed toilet door and red door in school dream sequences 1 and 2
- Fixed collisions for numerous objects
- Fixed issues with gallery scenes: Monday
- scene 7 and Tuesday
- scene 5
- Gallery scenes now unlock as you find them (Press X to unlock all)
- Added info text when the game is saved

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes