f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
There was a tech update according to patreon start of february, normaly the game updates were the last time always mid of month. lets see when we receive something new

Reactions: Dibble11

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I guess they haven't uploaded the February patch yet, I'd like to try it

In the other Auril game (Blue is better 2) the version came out with the technical improvements implemented in Silicon Lust and although I don't have a graphics card the game worked very well for me because now it starts with a dx11 by default, I would like to know if I can return to play Silicon Lust in this case with version 0.22 :unsure:

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
I guess they haven't uploaded the February patch yet, I'd like to try it

In the other Auril game (Blue is better 2) the version came out with the technical improvements implemented in Silicon Lust and although I don't have a graphics card the game worked very well for me because now it starts with a dx11 by default, I would like to know if I can return to play Silicon Lust in this case with version 0.22 :unsure:
Same advice as listed above. After extraction, right-click on OST_Game.exe and choose 'Create Shortcut'. The shortcut will appear in the folder. Right-click on the shortcut now, and go down the list until you see 'Properties'. Click on it. At the top will be various tabs for settings, make sure you're on the 'Shortcut' tab. Now we see a list of textbox entries, essentially the shortcut needs to know where to find the relevant program or file, and what (by name, probably by type as well) the program actually is. The box we're concerned with is labeled 'Target: ', and should contain a directory path to your game file.

This directory is enclosed by quotations ("_PATH_"). To enable DX11 click in the 'Target: ' text box. It will probably select all of the text upon clicking, do not delete anything. Instead click again to get a typing cursor, and navigate by arrow key or mouse to the END of the quoted directory. AFTER the closing quotation mark, put a space in, and without quotations type: -dx11 . A single hyphen, and 'dx11' (without these apostrophes, of course). At the bottom click 'Apply' then click 'OK'.

Double click your modified shortcut and the game should work.

*Note: I found it important though possibly redundant to open OST_Game.cfg in Notepad and delete the commandline argument that is set by default: 'Commandline=-D3D11'. Leave 'Commandline=' but delete the argument (-D3D11) and then save that file. Might be harmless but it wasn't working for me anyways so I got rid of it.

~pajamapanda

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
anyone have a problem after the scene with a cosplayed neighbour your screen just go black?
Yes this happens to me as well. I have a couple different save instances and there are two moments that trigger the black screen. The first is the VCR tape playing in Justin's Trailer, not sure why or if I'm doing something out of order, but I've seen other reports of this bug. The second is after the scene with the cosplay. Curiously you still seem to be able to select white circles as if the binoculars are operating but the circles are in weird places and you can't seem to exit it, selecting the different circles does nothing. Very odd.

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
new build is broken. requires enterprise level super computer to run on low settings. good game tho, looking forward to fix

Jun 11, 2020
when i double click the bat file it doesnt open can you help
when i double click the bat file it doesnt open can you help
Does Your bat file look exactly like this if it does check if your file is still text if you don't have the option to see the file type you cant change it unless you go to save as in text editor and add .bat at the end of what you called the file.
Capture.PNG

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Same advice as listed above. After extraction, right-click on OST_Game.exe and choose 'Create Shortcut'. The shortcut will appear in the folder. Right-click on the shortcut now, and go down the list until you see 'Properties'. Click on it. At the top will be various tabs for settings, make sure you're on the 'Shortcut' tab. Now we see a list of textbox entries, essentially the shortcut needs to know where to find the relevant program or file, and what (by name, probably by type as well) the program actually is. The box we're concerned with is labeled 'Target: ', and should contain a directory path to your game file.

This directory is enclosed by quotations ("_PATH_"). To enable DX11 click in the 'Target: ' text box. It will probably select all of the text upon clicking, do not delete anything. Instead click again to get a typing cursor, and navigate by arrow key or mouse to the END of the quoted directory. AFTER the closing quotation mark, put a space in, and without quotations type: -dx11 . A single hyphen, and 'dx11' (without these apostrophes, of course). At the bottom click 'Apply' then click 'OK'.

Double click your modified shortcut and the game should work.

*Note: I found it important though possibly redundant to open OST_Game.cfg in Notepad and delete the commandline argument that is set by default: 'Commandline=-D3D11'. Leave 'Commandline=' but delete the argument (-D3D11) and then save that file. Might be harmless but it wasn't working for me anyways so I got rid of it.

~pajamapanda
This worked, thanks a bunch mate. You would think after making this many games in Unreal Auril wouldn't have these issues

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I haven't checked on this game in quite a while. So apparently they finally added a save feature? That's genuinely surprising lol. Does it work, though?

Reactions: pajamapanda
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes