ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It works pretty well, but make note of where you are when labeling your saves because there's no way to check the next objective. And you always load in her room so you can't use positioning as a clue. Still, glad to have it.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
It works pretty well, but make note of where you are when labeling your saves because there's no way to check the next objective. And you always load in her room so you can't use positioning as a clue. Still, glad to have it.
^^ Really good advice. Just to add on top, I made a set of saves that are concurrent with when Kira changes outfits, I start the day (or get to the point where she changes), change the outfit, and save. Therefore at the very worst I can go to the walkthrough and remember what's next, or at best remember exactly what to do (black swimsuit = pool) or whatever. The rest of the saves are either 1. for a current playthrough or 2. saved directly prior to a particular scene I want to experience that isn't in the gallery until presumably the next F95 update (like tentacles, for example)

to update from my other post: further experiments with launching the game yielded no additional visual or performance gains. I am still incorporating different individual and combinations of commandline alterations to the engine via UnrealUnlocker (or whatever it's called, the camera/console unlocker) to see if I can properly enable particular in-engine settings to make things work. So far, it really seems like particular aspects of the ray-tracing features were disabled or overridden by the implementation of DLSS but I hope to find a runtime argument around it. If not we can wait for the next release.

~pajamapanda

P.S. Question for anyone:: Favorite moment or scene in the game? More specifically, favorite moment the first time playing through vs. after playing through again/multiple times?

For me: first time --> when you return from the first dream scene and walk up the stairs (OR) bunny + window. after multiple playthroughs --> dream scenes and tentacles, some of the neighbor scenes

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Can you not turn off the RTX Shit on this?? Come on dev.. ( Majority of people around the world do not have RTX)

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
got error this

Unreal Engine exiting due to D3D being lost [0xc887A0020] -Internal Removed

anyone can help to fix this ??

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes