!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
1644094741105.png

Apologies for the inconveniences caused by the previous tech upgrade. This update should fix most of the issues and once again make the game playable for everyone it worked prior to v0.20b.
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed VHS scene
- Added the missing scenes to the gallery

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I'm impressed if there's a working save system in the game. I thought Auril was going to attempt some kind of chapter system, given that the game seem to encompass 7 days. but I'll take what I can get.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 1636658

Apologies for the inconveniences caused by the previous tech upgrade. This update should fix most of the issues and once again make the game playable for everyone it worked prior to v0.20b.
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed VHS scene
- Added the missing scenes to the gallery
Can someone share this actual game update?

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Is the new version released? Why didn't it show up in f95zone?
this month's new update was a second patch for the technical update so it probably won't be uploaded here until there is one that has content don't know if it really helped although it's mentioned that it did hardly anyone inside the Auril discord talks about Silicon Lust

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Got a 3070ti and 16gb ram. Can't run game. Pepe hands
GPU models don't really matter for issues like game is not starting, well, unless it's a 15 years old card, which is clearly not related to your problem.
90% of problems like this is solved with:

1) Install latest right drivers for your GPU, nvidia rtx 3070 ti in your case.

2) Install required visual c++ redistributable, which one is needed is hard to tell, developer of the game should know that,
but you can just install all available versions from official microsoft site.

3) Update direct x, only one latest version is needed.

If these steps don't work, you'll probably need pc professional's help.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
So to be clear. You guys add -dx11 after the target shortcut. Pagefile is set to window managed and the game still crash? The game will crash on launch if you didn't do these step above.
I do not launch the game from a shortcut, I double click in game logo in the game folder...and still does not work :l

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I do not launch the game from a shortcut, I double click in game logo in the game folder...and still does not work :l
You have to launch the game from a shortcut. Otherwise it won't work.

Last edited:

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
I'm assuming no new content for this month beyond the tech update then? Huge bummer if so.

Last month was the first tech update - and the month before was light on new content/scenes.

But hey, at least we have functional saving now!

Reactions: f95zone69
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes