Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is save option available?
It has, go and use the desk in your room, and select the ermm, kitty ears like headband (VR headset maybe) to the left of the keyboard, and that should pop up the save options. It is pink/black and just below the coffee mug so to speak.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is there an actual coherent walk through, as the one provided on the first page is kinda off, in that it says at the top investigate the main bedroom, problem is you do not get access till after the bunny has been delivered, before that you do not even get a door is locked message, same with the garage you do not access that till after the bunny is delivered either, but it says get the key from brothers room there at the pretty much at the start of the walkthrough.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
welp, I can't find a key to bro's room in the garage. I know I can just continue the game, but not being able to reach this thing is annoying. Maybe I'm doing it at the wrong time, but that's just bad design then.
Nice to see new stuff around here tho. HD residential house is very common, but the character model seems to be rarer. Might even be original

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes