MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Oh maybe can you give a Save right after the Dream? if possible ? cuz not gonna lie i am still looking to see how to make Cheat Engine work No luck and i have the game open rn pressing ~ won't open anything
It seems that somewhere in this thread they published a save for all days, I myself use them... https://f95zone.to/threads/silicon-lust-v0-24b-auril.52541/page-102#post-7742942
To be honest, I used Universal Unreal 4 Unlocker v4 beta 2 to activate the console. ;) It is paid, the author wants money for it on Patreon, but if you search well, you can find a site... I have already said too much.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
It seems that somewhere in this thread they published a save for all days, I myself use them... https://f95zone.to/threads/silicon-lust-v0-24b-auril.52541/page-102#post-7742942
To be honest, I used Universal Unreal 4 Unlocker v4 beta 2 to activate the console. ;) It is paid, the author wants money for it on Patreon, but if you search well, you can find a site... I have already said too much.
I actually learned Feckin Cheat Engine just for this and i fixed it got the no clip working Turns out you Don't need The Cheat Engine you Need something called Dumper in Cheat Engine when you click on the Dumper that have the same icon as Cheat Engine and when you select the game in the process you can see all the way down dumper and you click those and you see no fly that's how i made it work But Thanks alot For your Reply Tho !

casitas99

Mar 16, 2021
View attachment 660956

Overview:
A game from the famous creator of the WhoreCraft game series - Auril.
This is an erotic game about a girl who stayed home alone while her parents went on vacation. She is looking for classes to her taste.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-16
Release Date: 2022-03-15
Developer: Auril3D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:

miLksiLk thanks for the link

View attachment 1645233 View attachment 1645232 View attachment 1645226 View attachment 1645227 View attachment 1645228 View attachment 1645229 View attachment 1645230 View attachment 1645231
not work the game

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Update: Find the latest WT here:

THX @ roomba101

Just created a walkthrough for you guys:

Would be great if you could update your walkthrough to 0.24b as the PNG walkthrough pinned on page 1 is not very clear and is missing scenes. Yours is way better!

Reactions: f95zone69

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Would be great if you could update your walkthrough to 0.24b as the PNG walkthrough pinned on page 1 is not very clear and is missing scenes. Yours is way better!
there is a WT here as well:

Maybe DJ M E S S and ttant can help for Walkthrough Update again?
I'll check for update once game got updated an I play another round.

FCBiscuit3

Feb 6, 2022
Found a fix for the dream bug, no need for the cheat dumper but you will need access to console so get the UUU, download and extract. Run the game, then run the UUU and inject the game file OST_game.exe. Now use the button above tab to get console up, if that doesn't work then go to the UUU and look for configurations and "key to open in-game console" and use whichever other option you want to get console.

Now comes the bug fixing part: Go to sleep, as the first text comes DO NOT click to move on, instead have console open and insert "teleport" (without the "") click enter and kira should appear in the room without clipping through the floor. Exit the console and continue game like normal.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
This game is amazing. It's bugged, but still amazing. I can't beleave how did I miss this one. I reed all dialog. Imagine if this was voiced? It's some kind of horror but it's not creepy at all.

Reactions: Fearket

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
Have they changed something between the updates? I think the removed one scene of robbers and the photos seem different

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes