Mar 16, 2019
don't bother, it's shit - only one new scene and its just another small VR scene with the minotaur. the plot moves forward about 10 seconds. another pointless update.
So that means better to wait for the June Update, hopefully with more content, because Blue is Better could be finished next Month ?

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
don't bother, it's shit - only one new scene and its just another small VR scene with the minotaur. the plot moves forward about 10 seconds. another pointless update.
It's 2 scenes, not one and the first one is pretty long.
First one is the werewolf. It has 7 poses. Second is the minotaur it has 3 poses.

• Wow
Reactions: jebac22 and iraptr

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
and I don’t understand, the developer doesn’t see that his game is not very productive. Almost 95% of the processor is loaded. Although I have other games and then 40 shows
There is an update on the patreon and there are only 2 scenes. But the plot is to find out who is behind the rabbit mask, I think we will find out in 10 years
Because the updates in the game are too long and stupid

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
and I don’t understand, the developer doesn’t see that his game is not very productive. Almost 95% of the processor is loaded. Although I have other games and then 40 shows
There is an update on the patreon and there are only 2 scenes. But the plot is to find out who is behind the rabbit mask, I think we will find out in 10 years
Because the updates in the game are too long and stupid
Man she's working on two games and every month one game gets updates also she's not working only on new scenes and that's it, every update has a unreal engine change it seems pretty constant to me

Reactions: oxrufioxo

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Man she's working on two games and every month one game gets updates also she's not working only on new scenes and that's it, every update has a unreal engine change it seems pretty constant to me
I think. It would be better to make one game and spend energy on it. The game with silicone body parts has something interesting in this game. It is clear that any game takes time and updates, especially since this is a pirated site. Even if the developer has 1000 dollars a month, I think creating 2 games at once is a bad idea. In any case, it will be clear which is worse, and if they make 2 games at once, then more attention to donators

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I think. It would be better to make one game and spend energy on it. The game with silicone body parts has something interesting in this game. It is clear that any game takes time and updates, especially since this is a pirated site. Even if the developer has 1000 dollars a month, I think creating 2 games at once is a bad idea. In any case, it will be clear which is worse, and if they make 2 games at once, then more attention to donators
many developers make multiple games it just lets them have more freedom

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
I also think 2 Games at the same Time is a Bad Idea. Silicon Lust gets 3 Years in Development next Month. Blue is Better 2 2 1/2 Years Development. When you compare the Development times before she started making 2 at the same time where at 3/4 Years of Developements (ok maybe the games where shorter but not that much that it would explain 3x of the time.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Silicon Lust was made when Patreon started banning stuff and Rexxcraft got a cease and desist from Blizzard.
It's basically a safety net.

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
Im afraid that not many one are subscribing right now. I ended my Subscription one Month ago because im not happy with the development right now

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Im afraid that not many one are subscribing right now. I ended my Subscription one Month ago because im not happy with the development right now
you held on for too long, the game went down a year ago, with the transition to UE5, during this time there were so many changes that you can count them on the fingers.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
There is an update on patreon I looked, the developer receives 1000 euros per game per month. 5.50 euros in support per month. Total 1,435 for March. 408 people support her in the game. I know there was more support from people, and the amount is not small in euros. As already mentioned here, switching to unreal 5 was a mistake for this game, in which the optimization is already terrible. The same WildLife transition to unreal 5 gave a real difference and you feel physics, hair, everything is like a living thing. There is one silicone, and on ultra I see that these are mannequins, not people in the game. But in this April update, there is no reflection in the mirror in Kira's room. Even on older games, unreal 3 has a reflection. Here is the result. The developer just milks his people who support it, and releases just stupid updates, without optimization

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
There is an update on patreon I looked, the developer receives 1000 euros per game per month. 5.50 euros in support per month. Total 1,435 for March. 408 people support her in the game. I know there was more support from people, and the amount is not small in euros. As already mentioned here, switching to unreal 5 was a mistake for this game, in which the optimization is already terrible. The same WildLife transition to unreal 5 gave a real difference and you feel physics, hair, everything is like a living thing. There is one silicone, and on ultra I see that these are mannequins, not people in the game. But in this April update, there is no reflection in the mirror in Kira's room. Even on older games, unreal 3 has a reflection. Here is the result. The developer just milks his people who support it, and releases just stupid updates, without optimization
Why are you so negative I can't understand, you know that if a developer wanted to make more money she would make bigger tiers, instead there Is only one tier and it's $5, I'm sure that it's not easy to be a single developer in unreal as the unreal engine is meant to be for bigger studios and groups. Also, she makes monthly updates while having a real life and working on other projects.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes