Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
I just don't feel the need to play SL anymore. Compare the BeingaDIK updates with those here...Bread crumbs...

The story line is always the most important aspect...Try releasing a more consistent update for once.
Although these are different games on the engine, even updates in DICK have more content than here, although DICK is updated 2 times a year. Here the idea itself is cool, but bugs, updates are rare and there is little content in silicone. Over the years of the project, the game has not been optimized, if before there was a reflection in the mirror, now it is on ultra and everything is not turned on

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
latest roadmap on patreon says that there will be a female protagonist again. They plan on creating it as followed

-April: Male quest development
-May: Female quest development
-June: Male quest development
-July: Female quest development
- so on....

June will be interesting as they add in a 'have sex anywhere' mechanic planned there.
I don't understand, is there a new game arrives?

Jan 3, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this? Stuck at the very beginning, where you need to check the fuses, you need to go to the bedroom and take the phone, but there is no active button to take the phone, instead they offer to save.

Jan 3, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this? Stuck at the very beginning, where you need to check the fuses, you need to go to the bedroom and take the phone, but there is no active button to take the phone, instead they offer to save.
I figured out everything, for some reason the buttons moved, it is necessary to click on an empty space to the left of the phone and she will take the phone)))

• Angry
Reactions: Nice Kitty

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
don't bother, it's shit - only one new scene and its just another small VR scene with the minotaur. the plot moves forward about 10 seconds. another pointless update.
You're so rude haahah
But it could be true!
But... Seeing this character jiggle is always interesting

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
You're so rude haahah
But it could be true!
But... Seeing this character jiggle is always interesting
it is and this was one of my favourite games here but jesus christ the updates for well over a year now have generally been terrible. when it switched to bi-monthly there was some hope the updates would be a bit more substantial but they've gotten worse; this last update literally adds about 30 seconds on to the ending of the previous update, and has 1 new scene added earlier in the game (so you HAVE to replay the game to see it unless you use the unlock save) Add on top of that all the meaningless tech updates which have only just made the game run worse and worse.

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
it is and this was one of my favourite games here but jesus christ the updates for well over a year now have generally been terrible. when it switched to bi-monthly there was some hope the updates would be a bit more substantial but they've gotten worse; this last update literally adds about 30 seconds on to the ending of the previous update, and has 1 new scene added earlier in the game (so you HAVE to replay the game to see it unless you use the unlock save) Add on top of that all the meaningless tech updates which have only just made the game run worse and worse.
This is the funny part about SL. Folks complained about the lack of saving for YEARS. Now we have it, but there's no point because new content is littered across earlier parts of the story.

I think this would be fine if the updates were substantial. But you're right, they've literally been reduced to 30-seconds worth of new content

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes