Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Friday. I was met the pool after giving the hat, what i should do next? help someone pls!
After you return the hat, you'll be prompted to take a swim in the pool. After that, move back into your house and you should bump into Albert along the way. The two of you will go up to your bedroom and hop on the PC to click through some videos. Hopefully that helps.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Don't fall for the bullshit of anyone who tells you the problems you're having with the game's graphics are on you. This "dev" can't dev for shit, never could, never will. It's clear that someone used to code for her as evident by some basic features that were in previous titles just suddenly vanishing and every game and update she puts out since then when she runs out of coke being an ever larger dumpster fire when it comes to optimization.

• Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
These 3d 3rd person games are always painful to play. I'm currently stuck on get cat food. There are zero markers, is this supposed to be fun walking randomly around the house not knowing what to do?

icc1412

Nov 23, 2018
What is your specs?
i have an i7 4790 and gtx 1050 ti. im pretty sure i hade more fps on this game when i played it a year back. maybe i fked up some of my graphic settings. i tryed furmark it is getting my cpu and gpu usage to 100% and giving me 40fps. any other games also work fine. it might just be unreal engine, my pc is having truble with or maybe its the game idk q_q

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
These 3d 3rd person games are always painful to play. I'm currently stuck on get cat food. There are zero markers, is this supposed to be fun walking randomly around the house not knowing what to do?
It's called exploring. Anyway, go to the basement and through the first door on the right and on the shelf on the right you'll find the cat food.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I get like 45 fps with everything on max with a monster of a PC, on low I get like 100, something is seriously fucked.
The binoculars just disappeared and im stuck and everything is just a mess. 1/5 unplayable-

Last edited:

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
It's called exploring. Anyway, go to the basement and through the first door on the right and on the shelf on the right you'll find the cat food.
Exploring the same 3 rooms trying to find the thing that interupted the scene that was interesting. This is actually one of the better 3rd person games on here... It's just that it's not fun IMO. Now i'm looking in the dark for the breaker... I guess? Anyway i'll just stop playing.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Exploring the same 3 rooms trying to find the thing that interupted the scene that was interesting. This is actually one of the better 3rd person games on here... It's just that it's not fun IMO. Now i'm looking in the dark for the breaker... I guess? Anyway i'll just stop playing.
The breaker box is in one of the rooms (think it's the one by the tv)off the basement area and the breaker fuse is on the shelf where you found the key to the brothers room in the garage. Oh and use your phone as a light source.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
in this version there is nothing to do
Read the update description in this version. There is something to do, for example, watch new animations. New features in the menu. The optimization in the game is terrible. If you really play, then only on a gaming laptop, a regular laptop will burn

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I remember there was a cheat code (Key combination) that you could press, when standing by the computer, to unlock all scenes. Does someone remember what it was and does it even still work?

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
nvm finished the 28b version, lots of animation some are too short, that alien spaceship was nice when the alien appears behind, but the scene ends there...
i really thought i will open the refrigerator and some bunny or burglar will be there once i close the door, nice spooky music too.
i think its a great game, i had like 40fps max maxed out 1080p on 1080gtx, make sure to optimize it better next and update the graphics.
btw that main character girl, that fit athletic keira whats her body type type name? like athletic fit, or there's another word to describe it?
that body reminds me of my ex, she had smaller boobs, but same booty,waist,thighs, one of the main reasons i really liked playing this game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes