AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
6th gallery on Wednesday doesn't initialize when replaying... And Monday's 8th replay has a glitch or something... I tried to check if it had something to do with graphic settings but the same thing happens on either epic/low...

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
After we go to albert's house and give him coffee and see the scene, we are just teleported to our home, what are we supposed to do next?

edit: nvm, we find the cap in the kitchen and give it back

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Why doesnt she just abandon this, honestly? The story that the game was supposed to have is nowhere to be found, every update it looks worse and the performance is worse, the scenes keep getting shittier and overall, while Blue is Better 2 has pretty much no effort put into it because she is a lazy fuck, this straight up has 0 effort which makes me think that it didnt come out how she pictured and she is just putting out updates now for the fuck of it because it is easy money

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstain and Wolfje61

ashidami

May 14, 2018
I started from the beginning with this new update and it keeps skipping over the bathroom scene to the gangbang scene on first day, was this intentional or a bug?

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I started from the beginning with this new update and it keeps skipping over the bathroom scene to the gangbang scene on first day, was this intentional or a bug?
If you have access to Kira's brother room next to your room, scene will change from school bathroom scene to gangbang [intruder]

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes