pKKy

Jul 27, 2019
Silicon Lust February Update

After a brief hiatus over the holidays, we're back and Kira's saga continues in this month's update of Silicon lust, where we'll finally get to peek at the surveillance camera material Mr. Bunny was so eager to destroy.

-Added 3 new scenes (You can see all 3, when come to PC with Albert)

-Added new sex animations in old scenes

-Some old sex scenes and animations in scenes was changed/updated

-Added some non-sex animations

-Added new model for Albert

-Added new hair model for Albert, Justin, Pizza-Girl

-Fixed Pizza-girl boobs (Cop-girl will be next)

-Updated texture for Jill

-Added RT Reflection settings

-Fixed bug, when Girl in school and 2 bunnies in toilet not appears

-Fixed some small bugs, little changes in lighting and on level.

*For better performance I recommend use 60% Temporal Resolution and disable RT Reflection options.*

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Once it comes here, it would be good to know if performance has improved or not. Otherwise it won't even be worth downloading.

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
GTX 1070, i5 2500k, 16GB RAM and 60 fps capped with nvidia and vsync set to Fast

I don't know if people don't know how to use their computer but something seems wrong and off in those setups and also the rtx 20 series still has more problems than the 10x GTX series in my opinion
STOP YOUR BIG BULL SHIT MAN THE ISSUE COMMING FROM THE GAME IT'S USING UNREAL ENGINE 5 AND FORCE RTX SETTING ON THEM NO WAY TO DISABLE RTX REFLECTION BEFORE THIS CHANGE THE GAME WORKS FINE FOR ME WHACHED WHEN YOU SPEEK DAMN IT

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
New update was a mixed bag for me; two steps forward, one step back:

1. There are 3 new controllable scenes in the update; you'll find them all at the very end going through video clips on Kira's computer w/ Albert. So don't worry about missing things. They're short and underwhelming; no surprise at this point.

2. They've actually added a handful of new animations to the very old scenes (e.g., Pizza Girl Basement Ambush on Day 1). These were a nice treat but nothing significant.

3. Lots of bugs and weird errors in this build. For example, the Justin X Kira pool scene is completely missing the purple condom now. It's mentioned in text but they never pop it on; assuming that's just a missing texture. During another scene, Kira's animations were swapped from a blowjob to handjob - but the script still alludes to bj stuff. Super weird.

4. Overall, I'd skip this update. It's underwhelming after 3.5 months of waiting. Huge thanks to our heroic uploader. See y'all again in 2 months.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Riddled with bugs, when power goes out I go to the fuse box, can't do anything with it to get her to notice that a fuse is missing.
Then I go to the garage, click on the fuse and says "I don't need this right now".
Another playthrough, got as far as having to go to the shower, it goes out of the previous cutscene, glitches the house and is entirely empty, I see the character twice (1 I can move around with, 2nd one in a towel), had to restart the game again.
That's 2 game breaking bugs in 2 playthroughs...

Apr 21, 2019
For me i can't set a needed resolution. Looking at details it's seems to be stuck at 1080p. Is there a way to change resolution manually in game files?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes