Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
when the update, who knows, and if there will be an update: no optimization, no normal graphics settings, more plot and not 1-2 animations in 4 months. I will cry

Reactions: darsig

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
this game is really good, you're just a horny girl bored at home living some crazy shit, but what happened to the Dev who started to fuck up the whole game?
The game could be one of the best of its kind, but lack of content and especially this lag, I run Cyberpunk with everything on medium but I can't run this game at minimum

Sad, only Sad
It's nice if you have a wish to be a girl.
I never enjoy playing female MC games, and I don't see the reason. This girl could have a brother following her escapades. Would be much more fun too.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Where are the controls? How do you interact with objects? How do you open a door? how to save?

Last edited:

Crono9002

Jul 24, 2018
What in the world is with this glittering?
I know this has been somewhat answered, but I've seen something similar before. Back with my first Xbox 360, I was playing Halo 1 Anniversary Edition and as soon as it loaded me into the Cartographer mission (After 3 years of heavy playing on the console), I started seeing glittering in the sky. Shortly after that I got the red ring. It was caused by the console overheating so much that the graphic card had literally melted all over the motherboard (I didn't have the console in well ventilated location). That is when I truly learned the importance of keeping electronics cool.

As for playing this game I use a MSI Gaming Laptop on top of a Liang Star fan and play on extreme performance, so I have no lag. I still need to take a break every 10-15 minutes by using ALT Tab to get to the dragon center which lets me activate the cooler boost which put the 2 internal fans at 6000rmp until it cools down. The game tends to not heat up the CPU or GPU while minimized, so I can cool it off completely before continuing play.

Aug 7, 2022
Right. Probably should have mentioned that the glittering glitch can be removed by forcing the game to run using DirectX 11. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with lumen. UE5 is good. But one should never change the version of an existing project. Easier to remake all shit from scratch. Fucking Unity.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
how do you change clothes? I see the pre-save has different clothes to default underboob, are there any others/how do I remove clothes or customise?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
how do you change clothes? I see the pre-save has different clothes to default underboob, are there any others/how do I remove clothes or customise?
Unfortunately, no way, the character's clothes change only according to the plot.

Nantec

Aug 2, 2017
GTX 1070, i5 2500k, 16GB RAM and 60 fps capped with nvidia and vsync set to Fast

I don't know if people don't know how to use their computer but something seems wrong and off in those setups and also the rtx 20 series still has more problems than the 10x GTX series in my opinion

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes