Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Should have stayed with UE 4. We are not playing a triple A game guys and girls.
The engine is not the issue. UE5 is superior to UE4. The dev. who doesn't know how to work it, is the problem. Go play Fortnite, runs on UE5 aswell, you wont have these performance issues. Also i am not sure what everybody is complaining about, i am running it on a R5 5600x with RTX 2060 and 32Gb of RAM and get stable 30fps on DX12 and 40fps on DX11. Which is not much but this ain't no competitive shooter either where you would need more.

Reactions: Ericopa12 and Keeru

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
The engine is not the issue. UE5 is superior to UE4. The dev. who doesn't know how to work it, is the problem. Go play Fortnite, runs on UE5 aswell, you wont have these performance issues. Also i am not sure what everybody is complaining about, i am running it on a R5 5600x with RTX 2060 and 32Gb of RAM and get stable 30fps on DX12 and 40fps on DX11. Which is not much but this ain't no competitive shooter either where you would need more.
You're comparing the main game that Epic Games sponsors with money and an ultra-raw engine, on which all the projects that I've seen just shamelessly lag. The author really should have stayed on UE4 more, his craft is not worthy.
The author had quite noticeable performance problems even on UE4, but what happened after switching to UE5 is comparable to the death of the project, people with the highest computers complain that they have very low fps. By the way, 30fps is not a playable framerate even for the current generation of consoles, not to mention PC.

water55

Jan 21, 2022
Just finished the game, is there a game similar to this? One where I can control the main character and is in 3D

KLemon

Jul 16, 2019
Played through the game for the first time and very much enjoyed it (even with the glitches and terrible frame rate), I hope Auril can continue development on this.

Can anyone else think of a similar game where you are a female protagonist with a decent amount of masturbation content (besides Auril's other titles)? Thanks!

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
he/she doesn't have any more games, stupid xmas games don't count every year, and the last Xmas game lags terribly
Oh yea you're totally right, there are no basically no other games. Oh wait:
Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1-6
Tails of Azeroth
Archmage Alori
Blue is Better
Joyous Reunion
Rekindling of the Red
Lewd Red Riding Hoof
Blue is Better 2 (WIP)

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Oh yea you're totally right, there are no basically no other games. Oh wait:
Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1-6
Tails of Azeroth
Archmage Alori
Blue is Better
Joyous Reunion
Rekindling of the Red
Lewd Red Riding Hoof
Blue is Better 2 (WIP)
This is not a games, a simulators of walking and watching short animations for 5 minutes.
Yes, and I doubt that everyone is delighted with the theme of WOW

jed999

May 26, 2021
Nothing works, the C++ runtime is the latest, nvidia drivers are the latest Windows 11.

This "Game" just keeps getting worse.

Joshuas1122

Jun 17, 2018
someone can tell me how to get to the garage? I need to find the fuse... check all rooms. But i cant seem to find dads workshop/garage...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes