Velzevulf

Aug 29, 2021
I really want to play, but started it up and turned it off after 5 minutes, because I'm afraid that my 3080 will melt.
Using the GPU at 97% is serious!

test89

Jun 25, 2017
By that logic Silicon Lust isnt a game either.
Shit take dude.
Depending on how you define the word "game", these games don't qualify as such. Games typically have rules and players can lose by either not following the rules or not meeting the requirements, i.e. not reacting fast enough, not performing as well as the other competitors, and so on. In short: A game means that you can fail/lose. The most extreme examples can have you dying ONCE and needing to start a new game or from the very beginning with no gear.
You can't fail or lose in these games. Nothing can attack you, meaning you can't die or faint. You can't fail things like speech checks. All you do is essentially walk from NPC to NPC, from scene to scene, find items and complete requirements to initiate the next encounter.
If you define "game" as an entertaining activity with no other goals other than being entertaining, then these games qualify as games. Shallow, yes, but to quote Maximus Decimus Meridius "Are you not entertained?!".

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
daheck happened to this game isnt this just unreal engine 4?. even with my rtx 3090 ti i9 12900k 16 gb ram dual channel 240 hz screen rate is running at 40- 55 fps(though it reached 70+ when looking up or on the ground:KEK:. low/med/high settings.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Depending on how you define the word "game", these games don't qualify as such. Games typically have rules and players can lose by either not following the rules or not meeting the requirements, i.e. not reacting fast enough, not performing as well as the other competitors, and so on. In short: A game means that you can fail/lose. The most extreme examples can have you dying ONCE and needing to start a new game or from the very beginning with no gear.
You can't fail or lose in these games. Nothing can attack you, meaning you can't die or faint. You can't fail things like speech checks. All you do is essentially walk from NPC to NPC, from scene to scene, find items and complete requirements to initiate the next encounter.
If you define "game" as an entertaining activity with no other goals other than being entertaining, then these games qualify as games. Shallow, yes, but to quote Maximus Decimus Meridius "Are you not entertained?!".
Games have a "Walking Simulator" genre now for this purpose.
This is a walking simulator, those are generally "story-driven" things that go from plot point to plot point.
No failstate, no losing, just watching events unfold like a somewhat interactable movie.

With that said Crysis on the retarded new graphics options purposely made to be bad runs better than this on my PC.
In that sense, it's a game, but only in the fact that if you run it too long you'll be spending thousands to restore your PC after it catches fire.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I really like the concept of this game, a free-roam game where you just play as a horny girl home alone doing whatever sexy things she wants, but the dev can't seem to get it together.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 翼のある悪魔

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Games have a "Walking Simulator" genre now for this purpose.
This is a walking simulator, those are generally "story-driven" things that go from plot point to plot point.
No failstate, no losing, just watching events unfold like a somewhat interactable movie.

With that said Crysis on the retarded new graphics options purposely made to be bad runs better than this on my PC.
In that sense, it's a game, but only in the fact that if you run it too long you'll be spending thousands to restore your PC after it catches fire.
I have an intel core 5 gaming laptop and the game does not lag on the minimum settings. But I put a fan and turn on the fan inside, because the laptop heats up a lot. The game itself is a good idea. But the updates of the game itself are very slow and small. You can do a major update once a month or two than 2-3 actions per month

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I have an intel core 5 gaming laptop and the game does not lag on the minimum settings. But I put a fan and turn on the fan inside, because the laptop heats up a lot. The game itself is a good idea. But the updates of the game itself are very slow and small. You can do a major update once a month or two than 2-3 actions per month
I feel like it's some kind of overhead thing.
The higher your specs the more it sucks.
I don't have other machines to test this theory though.

ElectricZoneX

May 16, 2021
IF you want to boost up a little up some fps go to : AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\Config\Windows, and after search for the GameUserSettings.cfg. There you have:
sg.GlobalIlluminationQuality=3
sg.ReflectionQuality=3
Change the value to lower like 2 or 1. I don't recommend 0 cuz it will look like shiet. And you can try to lower the other options aswell is up to you all. And yeah it works aswell with dx11, just make a shortcute of that executable, then you right click to it and go to properties and then to the target at the far end write -dx11 and there you go even more fps.

Aug 14, 2021
this game is really good, you're just a horny girl bored at home living some crazy shit, but what happened to the Dev who started to fuck up the whole game?
The game could be one of the best of its kind, but lack of content and especially this lag, I run Cyberpunk with everything on medium but I can't run this game at minimum

Sad, only Sad

Reactions: darsig
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes