alan4

Jun 14, 2018
What happen after the Pool Scene? I run and run and cant find the next Step? In the Cangelog are something written about a wecond new scene after going to bed, but i cant go sleep and dont know why... :(
Please Help

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
What happen after the Pool Scene? I run and run and cant find the next Step? In the Cangelog are something written about a wecond new scene after going to bed, but i cant go sleep and dont know why... :(
Please Help
Sadly, I'm pretty sure that's the end of the current build. I also trotted around looking for more content but none to be found.

The 2nd scene you're referencing is on a previous night - the one with the creepy phone call and tentacle monster under your bed. The new scene will trigger if you choose to go outside toward the pool into the strange bright light (instead of back upstairs to bed).

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
it baffles my mind so much that both of the new scenes in this update feature trailer cousin and not Kira, at this point it feels like auril is trolling the audience and doing their best to cockblock.

• Haha
Reactions: Dibble11

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Sadly, I'm pretty sure that's the end of the current build. I also trotted around looking for more content but none to be found.

The 2nd scene you're referencing is on a previous night - the one with the creepy phone call and tentacle monster under your bed. The new scene will trigger if you choose to go outside toward the pool into the strange bright light (instead of back upstairs to bed).

Oh okay. Thanks a lot! Do you know where i can find the Game Gallerie? At the Changelog are this sentence:
"Both scenes can be run from game gallery if you use savefile"

Reactions: Dibble11

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Oh okay. Thanks a lot! Do you know where i can find the Game Gallerie? At the Changelog are this sentence:
"Both scenes can be run from game gallery if you use savefile"
Brothers computer I think, or your own, can not remember which.

Abhi_129

Jan 8, 2018
This fixed some of the visual issues for me.

HOWEVER the mystery deepens as I was getting like 30fps, yet...my system wasn't running hot??

So I checked the usage in task manager and wow, my Nvidia GPU was only using like 4-6%

Any tech bros have ideas? Never encountered that with a game before.
That is just 3D usage. Check 'Graphics_1', it should be around 99%.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes