adeena

Jun 10, 2020
finally got tired of the bugs in this game got stuck under the map countless times >.> unplayable

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
finally got tired of the bugs in this game got stuck under the map countless times >.> unplayable
Not really had that problem, do have a problem at the moment though after starting a new game, just got to the end of day one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then it goes straight to Wednesday and I got sound but the picture is just black.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
LOL you little bitch, have you tried going into settings? You can turn off RTX lights and RTX reflections. Now go fuck off.
Think this is the issue preventing me from properly starting the game, alas, I can't get to the settings menu to disable any of the RTX settings, as the game crashes before the menu loads. I've skipped the last few releases to have more playing time between, and I don't know if this is a new thing for this release or has been a "feature" for the last two or so releases.

Am on a AMD 6700XT video card.

1676157645840.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Think this is the issue preventing me from properly starting the game, alas, I can't get to the settings menu to disable any of the RTX settings, as the game crashes before the menu loads. I've skipped the last few releases to have more playing time between, and I don't know if this is a new thing for this release or has been a "feature" for the last two or so releases.

Am on a AMD 6700XT video card.

View attachment 2384225
I used to get that, but haven't had that problem since I updated my graphics card drivers.

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know, how to get a proper free camera during the scenes? Just being able to rotate and zoom around one point kinda sucks, especially if there is something in the way.
While searching the thread i found people talking about UE4 unlocker, but this is now made with UE5, isn't it? Or does that tool work with UE5 too (if this even is UE5 now)?

Aug 14, 2021
Well, atleast now u can play, but still, the game is bad asf, not the gameplay and lore or stuff
but literally the graphics, when i play the game seems im playing on a f microwave... what happened to this game?
And why the dev took so long to update the game? it's a waste...

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I decided to revisit trying to make a nude mod, and it looks like they upgraded to UE5 at some point, which makes using standard UE modding tools not work anymore. They should have just fixed the performance instead of upgrading the engine altogether.

Reactions: ArtLink

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, not sure what's going on, but on one play through she gets gang raped by 3 dudes in masks in her parents bedroom but then the game crashed and on another play through didn't get that scene. Is this a random thing that she gets gang raped instead of being accosted by the pizza girl or what?

Reactions: Dibble11

icc1412

Nov 23, 2018
idk if its just for me but, i have only 10fps on low settings and my gpu and cpu usage are at almost 0%. its seems to only use the ram of gpu and normal ram... is there a way to fix this? send help q_q

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
idk if its just for me but, i have only 10fps on low settings and my gpu and cpu usage are at almost 0%. its seems to only use the ram of gpu and normal ram... is there a way to fix this? send help q_q
What is your specs?

jebac22

Sep 21, 2017
Hmm, not sure what's going on, but on one play through she gets gang raped by 3 dudes in masks in her parents bedroom but then the game crashed and on another play through didn't get that scene. Is this a random thing that she gets gang raped instead of being accosted by the pizza girl or what?
To get the gangbang scene,you have to go to brother's room and investigate his computer.

Nitodio777

Feb 12, 2023
Friday. I was met the pool after giving the hat, what i should do next? help someone pls!

Last edited:

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
i think author need to read this topic:

also, i beg somebody to share previous versions of the game before madness started

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes