molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After I got the boat, I sailed to the closest island, because that's what the game teach me to do at this point... but no, you are supposed to travel half the map to the city that you can't get into, and to go into the city you have to get a quest that isn't suggested by anyone but some random notice board? Great design
Game Play: 1/5
Story: 0/5 (what story?)
Audio: 3/5
Art: 0/5 (what art the scene with girl being raped by tentacle flower is not even shown!)

This game is shit there is no other word for it. No guide to anything on what to do. Random boating around to try to find SOMETHING! ANYTHING to do at all. This is total and utter shit and BORING!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Silk Sails [1.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (453 MB/ 225 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rh12 and JimJoeBob

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SilkSails-1.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JimJoeBob

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ehhhhh, probably gonna pass on this. Based on the posts, I didn't even bother to play the game, but I did rip the CGs from v1.03 with the new images. Not only are there no actual sex scenes (or at least, no images depicting any), but the images of the same character all look markedly different from one another, especially the Asian ones. Sure, if you don't care about immersion or consistency, that's fine, but it's a huge problem for me. Seems like this is one of those AI-generated shovelware type RPGM games. It being v1.03 is even worse, since I equate v1.00 and above being actual presentable/finished games.

Reactions: closetoaworldbelow

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
It's okay I guess. Main issue IMO is that the game doesn't really provide much in the way of content as there's little story, no real gameplay other than your stock 'walk around maps' RPGmaker fare, and also no sexy art. In many ways, it's more the framework for something that needs actual content than an actual game

Jul 21, 2019
This game should have more sexual arts content. it lacks of it. all scripts are good but less fun. i dont recommend it to play for those nymphomaniac users and lonely cunts.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I think you better commission human made artwork instead, also what if you change the premise by having the girl remain naked throughout the game?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What a fake game XD
Who uploads the rubbish here and distributes it ashes.

Nothing that the pictures say is true here and you can't even play through it because where you want to go it says there's no thanks for nothing

Reactions: closetoaworldbelow
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes