Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Wait... this game was updated? I thought it had been stopped after only one ending was added...

This was the game that made me watch the anime.
And then the manga.
And then read the Vdeo Girl Ai manga. The story is good, Len's addition after the story is cute, the extra one-shot fucked up my heart.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Ah the nostalgia.... I also recall Ganguro Girls. I actually went back and redid it after high school and felt so much easier. Though I think there were meant to be more girls in it or was that only in the paid version?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly forgot the name of this game so long ago, barely even remember playing it. I wonder how it holds up to my memories

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Well this update was actually exclusive to the game devs website, a miracle someone released it publicly..I do hope a save feautre is available now.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Wow, so old and finished now? the longest Work at one game after Wildlife scam, i love it

quietboy8778

Mar 25, 2017
I'm with most of the others in this thread when I say Thank you for the memories :) This was my first sim dating game as well, way back in the newground days... In the more simpler times... but the games weren't as good XD

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Wow, now here is a blast from the past. Never expected to see this get more than just that one ending.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
As I looked through the latest updates, I got an old nostalgic feeling when seeing this game. Just like so many others, it takes me back to the old days.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You know it's funny that this game is while dated is a timeless classic that stood the test of time and everyone played back in the day it's almost like a right of passage like how watching a hentai movie when you where younger the right of passage was watching clips of La Blue Girl or Bible Black xD kinda happy this has gotten updated deserved to be finished.

moetastia93

Dec 28, 2019
Ah the nostalgia.... I also recall Ganguro Girls. I actually went back and redid it after high school and felt so much easier. Though I think there were meant to be more girls in it or was that only in the paid version?
Paid version only. Ganguro got me into hentai games lol

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes