• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
wasn't there a planned remake for simgirls? what happen to it?
I believe the creator ran out of cash to make it. I dont believe they did the patreon w/ slow update route. I think he wanted to get funding and make a full game before releasing it. Im not 100% sure tho.

near29

May 24, 2018
I remember playing this a lot. I don't remember what I did exactly but I loaded up a save one day and I had infinite money, could never recreate that.

pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
is there any way to cheat engine it? i already know about testbug, but was hoping to be able to use cheat engine but i cant get it to work

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
is there any way to cheat engine it? i already know about testbug, but was hoping to be able to use cheat engine but i cant get it to work
IIRC, easiest way to play is max strength, then find the sweet spot for that king guy. Which would earn you the most money, before you get the upgrades. Though I do remember a version where you could find some items or whatnot that'd fluctuate in price (maybe both buying and selling).

SunFrost

Sep 7, 2017
Here is what i found about the save file.

browser used: IE (Internet explorer)

my game folder location: "D:\+Game\Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]"
1845.jpg

where my save file is founded:
1847.jpg

the ".sol" file can be edited.
1848.jpg
1849.jpg
1850.jpg

Im a very lazy person.
So... dont expect me to find solution for Chrome & Firefox.

If you can't find the save location
but do have the patient to wait...
go to: "C:\" and search for "sim_girls_save.sol" then wait...
1851.jpg

GG HF

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
DAMN this brings back memories, was my first game that was anything like a dating sim/h game/romance game before I even knew what those were

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes