Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
This thread go from being virtually abandoned for Years, to flooding my notifications like crazy.
I love how this legendary classic is returning to get some attention. (at least in fapzone95)
And unlike the Peach Untold Tale thread´s attention, this one`s attention is for Good News.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have an updated guide? The ones on the internet are outdated and no longer contain accurate info

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
anyone knows the actual cheats or something?
There's only one cheat: name your character testbug, and you start with 9999 cash and your stats at 170.
I remember playing this back in the day and it was my fav dating sim game too. Can anyone tell me if the Ami girl had any content? I remember she had like one ending and nothing else that I found. No sexy scenes with her lol. Anyone can recommend any new games like this?
Ami has a few appearances in the events and her own ending, also appearing in the Mega Playboy and Goddess endings, and you can have sex with her whenever you want after completing the time machine.
because of this game I started Watching the Anime, then after this the manga will follow too.

Have watched 8 Episodes so far, and alot from the game is in the Anime.
Done the same, and let me warn you: the anime cut a few things from Kotomi's storyline.
is there a link to a walkthrough for 7.0?
It seems the freedomwall.info website is down with the walkthrough
There is. And appropriately enough, it comes from internet's own time machine.

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Holy crap, I use to play this game so much as a young lad. This game surely brings back memories from the Newgrounds days.

Reactions: Hybris

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
There's only one cheat: name your character testbug, and you start with 9999 cash and your stats at 170.

Ami has a few appearances in the events and her own ending, also appearing in the Mega Playboy and Goddess endings, and you can have sex with her whenever you want after completing the time machine.
Damn really she has repeatable scenes? I never gotten the playboy or goddess endings, but I remember completing the time machine and she wouldn't do anything with me must've been an earlier version or I did something wrong. I guess it's time to do another playthrough lol

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Damn really she has repeatable scenes? I never gotten the playboy or goddess endings, but I remember completing the time machine and she wouldn't do anything with me must've been an earlier version or I did something wrong.
She has one repeatable scene-the one where you go back to her after completing the time machine, at which point you become lovers.

Anyway, as I am here I think I'll write down how to get the various endings, and what happens in them. Or at least ten out eleven of them.
I guess it's time to do another playthrough lol
Which version do you have? Depending on it, I can provide the right walkthrough.

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
All right, for the endings. Of which Tomoko has four dedicated to her, and she has a big role in three others (the Goddess Ending, the Hidden Blackspears Ending, and, of course, the Mega Playboy).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now, if you wonder why I mentioned Ryuji's supervillain outfit so much... ! Admire and understand why the usual reaction is asking him what the hell he was thinking when he came up with it.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Stupid question but how do you raise charm? I tried every building and the only one which lets you do that is the Love Hotel and you have to pay for that...

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes