Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 12, 2020
I was obsessed with this game back in the day. I discovered it when I was around 11-12 and would play it at our family computer when my folks weren't home (as a young kid I obviously didn't want to get caught playing it). I have a lot of nostalgia for SimGirls, but unfortunately it does not really hold up after all these years. The story is shallow, the art in the h-scenes is pretty choppy and the minigames are annoying. Games have come a long way since the early 2000s. Now we have a lot of choices for visual novels and dating sims with superior art and story telling. That being said, I'm still grateful that this game was uploaded so we can have a trip down the memory lane.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Wait, this was unfinished? Pretty sure it had all endings, like, the better part of 5 years ago....

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
it had? I remember searching for it in newgrounds some years ago, still only had the timetravel ending and a separate file with some animations...

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
I remember playing this back in the day and it was my fav dating sim game too. Can anyone tell me if the Ami girl had any content? I remember she had like one ending and nothing else that I found. No sexy scenes with her lol. Anyone can recommend any new games like this?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I remember playing this back in the day and it was my fav dating sim game too. Can anyone tell me if the Ami girl had any content? I remember she had like one ending and nothing else that I found. No sexy scenes with her lol. Anyone can recommend any new games like this?
Ami absolutely has content. She even has her own ending.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
because of this game I started Watching the Anime, then after this the manga will follow too.

Have watched 8 Episodes so far, and alot from the game is in the Anime.

So Its a nice Fan Tribute to the Anime , this Game called Simgirls :)

And its a classic Sim Dating Game from the ashes of classic games from Newgrounds.

Played this as a teen,thats nostalgic.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
because of this game I started Watching the Anime, then after this the manga will follow too.

Have watched 8 Episodes so far, and alot from the game is in the Anime.

So Its a nice Fan Tribute to the Anime , this Game called Simgirls :)

And its a classic Sim Dating Game from the ashes of classic games from Newgrounds.

Played this as a teen,thats nostalgic.
Anime is good. Manga is even better in some ways, but the ending of the anime is the one that sticks in my head.

Jacob Meiser

Aug 2, 2018
How the years have passed, I remember finding this on accident on Newgrounds and freaking out bc I saw naked girls, it was a simpler time then. The games have changed and while this one is never going to be my favorite as it was then, it'll never leave the place it has in my heart. Godspeed.

Reactions: syh653 and Eradawn

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Anime is good. Manga is even better in some ways, but the ending of the anime is the one that sticks in my head.
I will Surely Read it after the Anime :)
Karin Aoi is really funny to watch. Iam grateful for the Simgirls Developer I must say.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes