youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SimgirlsRemake-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is this game main focus NTR? but no tag?

Asking since story is barely making sense to me, MC standing on the sidelines doing nothing 99% of the time and your constantly following some story about a mega playboy whos after one of MCs girls that your building relationship points with and so far that dude has been playing with her pussy and some other weird girl jumps in and starts licking her pussy as well......feels like game is all over the place and MC is just a bystander making it feel like a cock-blocking or NTR game.
The playboy dude even fucks the bluehaired girl, even when you have 200+ relationship points on MC with her.....then he fucks tomoko even when you stole her first kiss and have 700+ relationship points......awefull game.
I did report it, but seems the game is being protected from the NTR tag, despite having it.

Which is weird, cause it's no secret this game always had some NTR.

1720952369430.png

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Is this game main focus NTR? but no tag?

Asking since story is barely making sense to me, MC standing on the sidelines doing nothing 99% of the time and your constantly following some story about a mega playboy whos after one of MCs girls that your building relationship points with and so far that dude has been playing with her pussy and some other weird girl jumps in and starts licking her pussy as well......feels like game is all over the place and MC is just a bystander making it feel like a cock-blocking or NTR game.
The playboy dude even fucks the bluehaired girl, even when you have 200+ relationship points on MC with her.....then he fucks tomoko even when you stole her first kiss and have 700+ relationship points......awefull game.
I did report it, but seems the game is being protected from the NTR tag, despite having it.

View attachment 3830244
Same for me, rejected with no explanation...
Why? I like don't hate NTR but I want to know when I'm playing this kind of game.
I don't get the point of misleading us that way...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Simgirls Remake [v3.0.0] [Simgirls] - Compressed

Win [4,08 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
That intro is outstanding. Too many videos in the beginning, but the game seems promising so far. More girls than the original.

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020

View attachment 3830244
Same for me, rejected with no explanation...
Why? I like don't hate NTR but I want to know when I'm playing this kind of game.
I don't get the point of misleading us that way...
Exactly, I also reported it but the mods protect it and tag it.
finally! the netorare tag is there!
I got my review removed and got a warning for inappropriate behavior, but the tag is here and that's all that matters. I don't know why this was so problematic to put this tag, maybe there was a fight between good and evil moderators :p, but the truth finally came out of this! Thanks anyway, it was worth being "slapped around a bit with a large trout" ^^;

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes