2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
not getting the day 10 party prompt.. and im pretty sure all my stats are high enough.

I did see a post someone mentioning the code is looking for a "S" value for strength.. but in the code, strength is actually named "A" for Athletics.

Or am i misunderstanding and that party is only for athletics personality, and the other 2 cant access that quest and will fail it?

Reactions: Eoin

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
not getting the day 10 party prompt.. and im pretty sure all my stats are high enough.

I did see a post someone mentioning the code is looking for a "S" value for strength.. but in the code, strength is actually named "A" for Athletics.

Or am i misunderstanding and that party is only for athletics personality, and the other 2 cant access that quest and will fail it?
Nothing similar. I checked it out and that quest is completely inaccessible.
You need to bypass it by pasting in the console (F12), this code:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.quest.q901 = true
I'll fix the problem as soon as possible. Fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Eoin and Zolfried

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
Can't start the become popular quest. In the school corridor in the morning, but there's no interactions

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
Install the hotfix. You can find it on the first page.
Neat thanks. Ran into the issue of not being able to do the gaming mini game with sister since I'm using joiplay.

Nevermind the hotfix fixed that as well

Last edited:

Mr..S

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, so i dont know if im doing something wrong or idk but when you accept the job from Ms.Johnson you cant start in the shed and i dont wanna accept the job in the store because i think you can develop the relationship with Ms.Johnson.

Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug or is it not implemented yet?

Mr..S

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
Hey, so i dont know if im doing something wrong or idk but when you accept the job from Ms.Johnson you cant start in the shed and i dont wanna accept the job in the store because i think you can develop the relationship with Ms.Johnson.

Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug or is it not implemented yet?

Mr..S
For now, you can only ask her for the job, nothing more.

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
The quest is available only in the first week. Also, you didn't go to the hospital for Eva's quest so the game didn't move on to the next stage when it should have. I'll fix that in the next version, but with the save below you are good to go.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
SimLife-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
To niceguy329, zubr777, and everyone facing this issue. The problem is in the soccer practice on Monday (the day before the lunch with Elsa). The solution is to return to the passage before the lunch, open the console (F12), and copy-paste the code below.
Code:
delete SugarCube.State.variables.varPas
Another solution is to download the hotfix on the post #1.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: niceguy329 and LizJ

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
At some point, when I'm supposed to start the DnD campaign, there's a message says I should open Iris' window on my smartphone in order to chat with her about what she said during the previous game. The problem is that nothing happens after checking her messages, but she messages me back when I'm supposed to talk to Elsa for the becoming popular quest

Last edited:

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Quest 5 on the Test is wrong, the Answer is Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox, and that aint even listed

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes