micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When will the next update be?
well hes working on last task which should be done today/tomorrow depend on timezone, then testing , and time to leak, maybe weekend, if not then next week, all depend on testing and leaking time.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
well hes working on last task which should be done today/tomorrow depend on timezone, then testing , and time to leak, maybe weekend, if not then next week, all depend on testing and leaking time.
Oh great, I was waiting since the last public post in the patreon! Seeing ema getting a proper update and all!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh great, I was waiting since the last public post in the patreon! Seeing ema getting a proper update and all!
yeah same here, you can always keep an eye on public posts there to see when update is near release , when all goals or tasks reach 100% , now is only one left on 80 , so then all depend on how testing will go.

1654774454229.png

Last edited:

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Not sure whats wrong here, but it says Maria is pregnant, but never has given birth. She's not even told me she's pregnant.

Anyone else run across this?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure whats wrong here, but it says Maria is pregnant, but never has given birth. She's not even told me she's pregnant.

Anyone else run across this?
yeah shes not yet, so far you can just have sex with her 1nce a day in office, there was some issue that dev was working on just before previous update
1654896921802.png
and there is no mention of her for next update yet , so it will probably be left for one after, but i guess will see

so far pregnancies that are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Darn bugs... least I think they are.

I started a new game cause I was having some issues with the sandbox version. i went with the story VN mode. I've now got 3 kids each, $13mil, and there's a few things I'm not sure if i just screwed up on or not.

Any ideas?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks it Worked
well that screen above sure looks bugged to me, but do check what the strip club lines are
as for gang goes, if you had sex with her , thats the last thing with it , its not repeatable content yet, will see what next update will bring
zara date, dont remember date, but all the sex and impregnations of her i got on work
you got 50/50 those days to get this line
but if you want you can try to push that line with console "
ZaraChatBaby = 3
that worked in past before they fix it

naomi 3rd kid is bug for sure, cause you can have only 1 (that i know off), with this last update sure you had another threesome , chance to pump her up , but no prego announcement

well good chance got bugged game, wouldnt be 1st time that vn version had dif issues , i guess you can wait to see if next update comes to see if anything get fixed or what ever , it should be inside a week , game just got to testing phase
1654943785095.png

full changelog

Last edited:
Reactions: timpo and Moonywb

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a sex scene with alina
I don't think there is one game yet. Maybe in the next update. It is weird that you bagged your ball-busting secretary, shy neighbor, best friend's girl, and business partner's wife before the slutty masseuse who's been throwing herself at you from day one.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't think there is one game yet. Maybe in the next update. It is weird that you bagged your ball-busting secretary, shy neighbor, best friend's girl, and business partner's wife before the slutty masseuse who's been throwing herself at you from day one.
will be in this update
1655387574715.png

Reactions: NewTricks
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes