Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
always ask anna about date birth she tells at any moment only
Getting the same thing for all 4 girls that moved in w/MC. Though I played one more day and now Anna's about to give birth, so I expect the others will do so in rapid succession soon.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Always ask to paola ''when do you expect the baby?'' she tells at any moment only, its a bug?
she replies to me .. how many days till she has the baby .. then calls when in the hospital ... you can see her again 3 days after she has the baby ;)
in fact all the girls tell you how many days till birth .. and 3 days after you can be with them again

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Always ask to paola ''when do you expect the baby?'' she tells at any moment only, its a bug?
You have to be in the office to receive the phonecall from Paola to let you know she had the baby, then after 3 days she'll be at home again (as ImperialD said); any other location won't trigger the call (and Paola will stay in the "any moment" situation).

Reactions: Erosingo

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
way it goes at least with plan of the new buddes chick , wouldnt surprise me if there would be option to impregnate parents and let dads took care of those chicks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nahh I'd prefer to have her for myself without having to share her with James. Also waiting for everyone to find out that MC got his wife pregnant and the two of them break up. Hope you listening megalono.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nahh I'd prefer to have her for myself without having to share her with James. Also waiting for everyone to find out that MC got his wife pregnant and the two of them break up. Hope you listening megalono.
funny i got to fuck James new GF ... and cummed in her so many times .... she thinks i got her pregnant also :ROFLMAO:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here's the thing I just want to do that without James there. I don't like sharing. I like taking though.
yeah i would prefer without him too cause its not my thing also, but what can you do , you can say no to offer and move on.
also dont see many ppl complain about it so i doubt it will change its devs story, we will have to see what he will make with next update about it

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
yeah i would prefer without him too cause its not my thing also, but what can you do , you can say no to offer and move on.
also dont see many ppl complain about it so i doubt it will change its devs story, we will have to see what he will make with next update about it
Just hoping we get at least a shot maybe later on or a varient of the scene without him. I will gladly just steal her away from him.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just hoping we get at least a shot maybe later on or a varient of the scene without him. I will gladly just steal her away from him.
yeah was kind off hoping when was at it that she would join your harem at it , but i guess dev got other plans and in the end i just hope that this wont have any effect on future relationship with ema when ever in future her time will come

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. well .. i found that Zara after 2 kids .. there's no more sex with her ??? i've tried 30 times at least :(
and Rebecca has slowed down a great deal after 2 ...
Moko/Anna/Paola and Dora keep grinding out them babies :love:

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
is it possible to impregnate tristy in this 0.13 version? if so, can somebody with a console please tell me her ovulation date?

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes