Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
so far only to have sex with her (if you use injection) and cum inside her, what future updates will bring who knows
When I asked her what the red syringe was for, and she took the syringe. That's why I couldn't use the red syringe. But I used the other syringe. I hope there is still a chance that she will get pregnant.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When I asked her what the red syringe was for, and she took the syringe. That's why I couldn't use the red syringe. But I used the other syringe. I hope there is still a chance that she will get pregnant.
yeah maybe in future, for now there is no prev variable for her and did just recheck the scene she said that shes on pills

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
Jan 10, 2022
i guess my safe is completly bugged, almost all my girls are pregnant for forever even Paola which i impregnated last got her first child before all others?!
bug.jpg

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
The content with Teodora ends after her sex scene? Also can you do something with Ema besides first scene during the beginning of the game?
Nothing with Ema yet, though you can grope her a little bit at the Beach in the current build. In the next build some of the new content includes Ema (to be or not to be?) sounds rather promising. Sex scenes with Teodora and Julia will be repeatable and your parents as well as Anne's parents will move in with you, so most likely some content with Lyn is coming.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Very interesting game, i really enjoyed it. I am just curious where the story will lead later on.
But as a fun game in between i really like it.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i guess my safe is completly bugged, almost all my girls are pregnant for forever even Paola wish i impregnated last got her first child before all others?!
View attachment 1807198
well takes around 20 ingame days for birth and only 1 per day announce
you can always ask em how long till birth and if need it skip week or 2
its been a while since i have been at start of ch2 , they are pregnant, just follow what ingame computer tells you to do and then soon the breeding with start

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx
Jan 10, 2022
well takes around 20 ingame days for birth and only 1 per day announce
you can always ask em how long till birth and if need it skip week or 2
its been a while since i have been at start of ch2 , they are pregnant, just follow what ingame computer tells you to do and then soon the breeding with start
Thank you now i understand where the Problem is, because i avoid the strip club after i dated Maria because i don't bought a gun and don't want to trigger this Pille Dealer scene. Why do the girls don't Just have a Countdown after they are pregnant like Paola has?

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you now i understand where the Problem is, because i avoid the strip club after i dated Maria because i don't bought a gun and don't want to trigger this Pille Dealer scene. Why do the girls don't Just have a Countdown after they are pregnant like Paola has?
dealer infront of club sells you passes and thats it with him, you need those to progress
not sure bout coundown, there is chance that is not implemented for 1st child, since they are still on 1st impregnation, just play there is lots of grind in this game, things takes for ingame weeks to trigger an d so on

Jan 10, 2022
dealer infront of club sells you passes and thats it with him, you need those to progress
not sure bout coundown, there is chance that is not implemented for 1st child, since they are still on 1st impregnation, just play there is lots of grind in this game, things takes for ingame weeks to trigger an d so on
I already have the pass, just ignoring the offer to sell pills, for me this is where this game gets childish. Really wish he would make this optional or build an other story path. But it's ok maybe i am just the minority.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I already have the pass, just ignoring the offer to sell pills, for me this is where this game gets childish. Really wish he would make this optional or build an other story path. But it's ok maybe i am just the minority.
well pills you need it only for one situation, to get Moko pregnant , not sure if those have any other use, other pills that are ingame are just big dick pills which also increase pregnancy chance, tho thats not need it those days at end game no more

Jan 10, 2022
no i mean what happens after this. where MC is saying he wants to take over this city and the Gang quest begins. That's why i want to avoid that. I don't need a security (my best friend) for my spa and so on. this is where this game lose me

i mean the story hasn't to be vanilla or boring but in my eyes a responsible father wouldn't do this kind of stuff. i remember mc saying to rebecca at the airport he is an responsible person. yea i guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
no i mean what happens after this. where MC is saying he wants to take over this city and the Gang quest begins. That's why i want to avoid that. I don't need a security (my best friend) for my spa and so on. this is where this game lose me

i mean the story hasn't to be vanilla or boring but in my eyes a responsible father wouldn't do this kind of stuff. i remember mc saying to rebecca at the airport he is an responsible person. yea i guess :rolleyes:
well gang is just high class bdsm club you get so far 2 new chicks to have sex there and with next update based on changlog you will have option to shut it down and just continue with your bizz or not gona be up to each

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx
Jan 10, 2022
i hope so, i like this game for his innovativ idea to do pregnany not only as late/end game content. animations are getting better and the girls looking really good in my eyes. that's why i gave this game a chance. looking forward for next updates.

Reactions: micmitja
Jan 10, 2022
ok i really tried but this hole BDSM thing is just forced, why you get even asked in the first meeting if you like or hate BDSM when you still force us to use this club? and this cocktail thing god ok i'm out and i wondered why this game hasn't a better rating.

my advice don't force players to do anything OR if you do it don't give us fake options, give it a kinetic novel tag and it's good. Also a Drug tag is missing no matter what thoose do, this cocktail for example was a Drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes