micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Need a little help on how/when/where to meet/get the Naomi character's content?
1st you meet her when you move in mohoro, pretty much at start if moko is with you
Moko will invite Naomi ( has to be at least pregnant for second time) - 100% completed
and if you knock up naomi during that time she will move in after birth with you

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
1st you meet her when you move in mohoro, pretty much at start if moko is with you
Moko will invite Naomi ( has to be at least pregnant for second time) - 100% completed
and if you knock up naomi during that time she will move in after birth with you
how do you move in mohoro?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there any guide or wt for the endings/girls?
ingame computer in ch2 , think phone on ch1 tho not sure its been too much inbetween and changelog thats all you got

how do you move in mohoro?
you progress story
you will see this on job
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and thats on my save page 7 out of 44 , too long ago

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
I haven't searched to see if anyone has or not, but...

Can we talk about this horrific ASMR kissing sound effect? I can't even... I hope disabling sound effects doesn't take away from other things in the game. :HideThePain:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
We all like or love the game. The Problem is. The Dev work on all, but not on this what players like have! Looks the Poll. Win have by this Ema, Paola and Maria. for more
content ... And what get the players? only a
pair Pics more in this Update. And end. For this is a Poll
senseless!

The game must have gameplay, and more by the Mainstory! (this is for me the Spa-Girls, Girls at Home, James, Ema and Paola)

Not new Charackters or news why BDSM Club.

I Think is dont ok. First he make a Poll. And work not on the Result. But Take the Money....

By the Update 13. He make all hot on Ema, with pics on Beach... on end? 20 clicks and Warm Air....

i think is the wrong way he to support to Times.

but everyone has to decide for themselves. Only I have to have the basics in the game first.

before I work on the rest of the game
ok go message Dev, your suggestion, i just pay 5$ and enjoy the "click click base game". if you get play game for free... hey smile :) is free entertainment.

Reactions: Firecracker001

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
someone have the walkthrough ?
not that i know of.. but what kinda guide you need ? tips for MC get all girl is on 1 chapter fuck all girl without or sabotaj condom(impregnate all girl) than you get all girl to follow you.

e.g. in real life you use common sense to protect yourself(use condom) in game(this) do the opposite

Reactions: Jun Sung Ahn

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
not that i know of.. but what kinda guide you need ? tips for MC get all girl is on 1 chapter fuck all girl without or sabotaj condom(impregnate all girl) than you get all girl to follow you.

e.g. in real life you use common sense to protect yourself(use condom) in game(this) do the opposite
Thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

AxelAce

Jan 1, 2020
so i have question, if i have empety room in my apart becouse i didnt bring moko or any other girl, can i invite another girl to live with me?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
so i have question, if i have empety room in my apart becouse i didnt bring moko or any other girl, can i invite another girl to live with me?
I did that by not bringing Rachel (didn't like her attitude) and yes the room stays empty and the only person you seem to be able to invite Paola, but then only after you buy a new house, which I'm not sure if that has been implemented yet as not played the new update.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes