Jan 7, 2020
For you and me yes.

but others have paid over months. you mustn't forget that ;)
But no one is obliged to be a patreon and paid don't forget that , if I am a patreon and I don't start to like the content, I'll leave it as simple as that, let the dev do what he wants with his project, there are lots of games on this website to enjoy and entertain yourself, peace!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
But no one is obliged to be a patreon and paid don't forget that , if I am a patreon and I don't start to like the content, I'll leave it as simple as that, let the dev do what he wants with his project, there are lots of games on this website to enjoy and entertain yourself, peace!
please cry alone yes? I didn't write with children!

who are happy about every lollipop because they themselves have no expectations!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tough love

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh cool. Because the first thing I would do when I had a private harem and a little league team's worth of children would be to invite my parents + parents of one of my women to come live with me.

This is fine. :sneaky::coffee:
way it goes at least with plan of the new buddes chick , wouldnt surprise me if there would be option to impregnate parents and let dads took care of those chicks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 28, 2021
in my opinion every update seems to add nothing the game always remains the same the story is at a standstill and many times you don't know what you have to do to move forward

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
ok so i am in story mode and i have all but second to last girl on bottom and ive had sex with everyone but first massage girl... when does this girl come into the game what did i miss???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok so i am in story mode and i have all but second to last girl on bottom and ive had sex with everyone but first massage girl... when does this girl come into the game what did i miss???
naomi ?
1652100158469.png
Moko have to have 2 kids after she will invite her on her ovul day you will have threesome and if you get her pregnant she will come to live with you after birth, if not she wont

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
The content with Teodora ends after her sex scene? Also can you do something with Ema besides first scene during the beginning of the game?

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
naomi ?
View attachment 1801314
Moko have to have 2 kids after she will invite her on her ovul day you will have threesome and if you get her pregnant she will come to live with you after birth, if not she wont
i had to go all the way back and redo 3/4 of my game because i only brought dora and anna with me :/ welp now im a little curious.... are we going to get ema and elena?? or just one depending on choices?? WAIT i think i had a glitch day came and morning was monday i said bye went to work came home and nothing no 3some??? does 21 have to be on a weekend or like what is going on?? correction event took place after couple days. also think there is a bug i just had a fri where 250k got taken then monday 250k taken again :(

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i had to go all the way back and redo 3/4 of my game because i only brought dora and anna with me :/ welp now im a little curious.... are we going to get ema and elena?? or just one depending on choices??
now thats good ? and i wish i would knew and i hope it will be answered with next update , dont want to replay half of this grinder in half a year or when ever.

so far all is known bout elena that your buddy gona be taking care of your kids and i havent seen anywhere anything about one or another so far
and with amount of ppl that are drooling over ema i doubt dev would want to piss them off and block all that did elena specially when in next update there seems gona be another chance with those who didnt of didnt get her prego

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I get Naomi threesome when she coming to visit or make her stay ?
1st after makos 2nd kid you get in mako bedroom 1st thing in morning and she will say that will invite her on her ovul day, which you can change on which ever day you want
when its ovul day they go to party for whole day
after you go to sleep in your bed and they wake you up i think
to make her comeback you have to get her pregnant and then you get phonecall with her if you her or not and if you do she moves in after birth

2nd when she moves with you, when its time for sleep, walk in to mako bedroom

Reactions: ana sucubbus

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
1st after makos 2nd kid you get in mako bedroom 1st thing in morning and she will say that will invite her on her ovul day, which you can change on which ever day you want
when its ovul day they go to party for whole day
after you go to sleep in your bed and they wake you up i think
to make her comeback you have to get her pregnant and then you get phonecall with her if you her or not and if you do she moves in after birth

2nd when she moves with you, when its time for sleep, walk in to mako bedroom
ty

Reactions: micmitja

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Can't say she is the best, its a character that been build from start of the game story just to make you work hard so you can fuck her and still after that she still let you work hard (MC-Can I come in your mouth ? --- Maria-Maybe on the next update).
The choices you want with other's are pre build by the story writer.
But the game and story still good, just need to wait for the next updates.

Reactions: tough love

wm.pghub

Feb 6, 2020
game/location.rpy:1660 Could not evaluate 'llina' in the who part of a say statement.
llina -> lina

game/location.rpy:1227 Could not evaluate 'aria' in the who part of a say statement.
aria -> maria

game/ch_moko.rpy:979 Could not evaluate 'mook' in the who part of a say statement.
mook -> moko

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes