micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did u really get bombina sis preg? I cannot seem to get the sperm animation..
not yet, but would say is chance, her sis is slut and got deal with sis when ever have sex bombina get her morning pill , this time around you get option for you to pay her so she doesnt tell sis, i guess we will see in some future update if that will have any effect

Last edited:

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
how to trigger naomi threesome? im on day 20, my moko just gave birth the day before to her 2nd child which is on 19, but the naomi event wont trigger on 21. anybody can help? thanks!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how to trigger naomi threesome? im on day 20, my moko just gave birth the day before to her 2nd child which is on 19, but the naomi event wont trigger on 21. anybody can help? thanks!
1st you you start with that when you got talk with moko in morning before breakfast if it hasnt been changed
you can change the date with NaomiOvul = what ever date you want - next day+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then she shows up on that day in morning and takes mako to party
same night you have to go sleep to your room and you get woken up for action
then if you impregnate her she will call you and inform you - if you dont you cut her loose from rest of game
after you get another call when she give birth and if you want her you can invite her to come live with you
and after that you can have threesome all the time during sleep time
all that is to it

now your save you didnt even pass 1st stage
have moved ovul to 24 just in case and in morning i get to see mako to just announce that she will invite her, so go to her room as soon as you wake up till she tells you that

Last edited:

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
1st you you start with that when you got talk with moko in morning before breakfast if it hasnt been changed
you can change the date with NaomiOvul = what ever date you want - next day+

now your save you didnt even pass 1st stage
have moved ovul to 24 just in case and in morning i get to see mako to just announce that she will invite her, so go to her room as soon as you wake up till she tells you that
believe me, i saw this already when she was pregnant with the 2nd child..
what i dont get is naomi doesnt come on 21 morning..

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
believe me, i saw this already when she was pregnant with the 2nd child..
what i dont get is naomi doesnt come on 21 morning..
as i show you in last spoiler , which is from your own save , you didnt had discussion with moko yet , just go in and out her bedroom till it triggers or use save attached up to you, ovul times can be changed , for me it triggered the moko talk in tue , could be posibility that it got some issue if its weekend, not sure
also sleep alone in bed on day before , just to be safe
and just move ovul day on that discussion to what ever day you want

here you go , have set ovul on 25 went to sleep in mcs bed alone and in morning shes there

Last edited:

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
as i show you in last spoiler , which is from your own save , you didnt had discussion with moko yet , just go in and out her bedroom till it triggers or use save attached up to you, ovul times can be changed , for me it triggered the moko talk in tue , could be posibility that it got some issue if its weekend, not sure
also sleep alone in bed on day before , just to be safe
and just move ovul day on that discussion to what ever day you want
ok thanks.. i dont know why the discussion is triggered again but i even still remember the day it was triggered in my playthrough was on day 9.. probably u change the ovul date and the discussion got triggered again.. i cannot change the ovulation date as i dont know how to use a console.. so thanks for changing it for me..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok thanks.. i dont know why the discussion is triggered again but i even still remember the day it was triggered in my playthrough was on day 9.. probably u change the ovul date and the discussion got triggered again.. i cannot change the ovulation date as i dont know how to use a console.. so thanks for changing it for me..
easiest way is with unren for this game use 11 version
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/
unless you are on mac there you can enable it via
SimpleDays-0.13.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy - config.console = True
on android forget about it

and then you have to pay attention on what you are doing , code is case sensitive and always check what it is or at best if you wrote correctly before you start to change things or add to it if its not written correctly
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-13-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8042122

Last edited:

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
easiest way is with unren for this game use 11 version
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/
unless you are on mac there you can enable it via SimpleDays-0.13.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy - config.console = true
on android forget about it

and then you have to pay attention on what you are doing , code is case sensitive and always check what it is or at best if you wrote correctly before you start to change things or add to it if its not written correctly
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-13-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8042122
thanks you are the best!

Reactions: micmitja

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is the gender of the kids fixed? Mt first 3 kids were all girls no matter how many times I tried going back to an earlier save to see if i'd get a boy. Then the black girl was the first and only to give me a boy and I tested to see if going back to earlier saves would change it and it didn't.

So is it pre-determined? Or was it just randomly set at conception?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is the gender of the kids fixed? Mt first 3 kids were all girls no matter how many times I tried going back to an earlier save to see if i'd get a boy. Then the black girl was the first and only to give me a boy and I tested to see if going back to earlier saves would change it and it didn't.

So is it pre-determined? Or was it just randomly set at conception?
Oops, was thinking of a different game then, I think Rebecca had a boy first, not sure after that to be honest.

Last edited:

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
I have no idea if I've gotten all which is possible pregnant (again), what's the current status?
Apart from the fact that the currently pregnant women have not given birth yet, does that fit, or did I miss ovulation with one of the ladys?

how did you get Rebeca to follow you to the other country?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
how did you get Rebeca to follow you to the other country?
You could choose to start at the new country instead of going through the prologue and just answer the questions and have all the girls pregnant so they all follow you.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
You could choose to start at the new country instead of going through the prologue and just answer the questions and have all the girls pregnant so they all follow you.
When you start directly on chapter 2, you can choose to have Anna and Dora with you without them being pregnant; Moko and Rebeca instead will be in Mohoro only if they're pregnant.

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes