Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
mac no clue, unren doesnt work on it, there was some old alterinative to it , you can i guess enable old school way,
SimpleDays-0.14.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy - find this file where ever is located
and search for config.console = True and turn to true and then you got shift+o to access it, or what ever is alternative on it
if that doesnt work upload save and i can check

there is also another alternative
you find some save editor like
- variables are written slightly dif instead of . you got some else , but it works just fine
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpa-rgss3a-rpyc-online-viewer-save-editor.60761/ - just make sure you dont overwrite existing save while editing incase it breaks your save, there was issue with some bout that
I only get config.console = false, I change this to true?

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
mac no clue, unren doesnt work on it, there was some old alterinative to it , you can i guess enable old school way,
SimpleDays-0.14.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy - find this file where ever is located
and search for config.console = True and turn to true and then you got shift+o to access it, or what ever is alternative on it
if that doesnt work upload save and i can check

there is also another alternative
you find some save editor like
- variables are written slightly dif instead of . you got some else , but it works just fine
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpa-rgss3a-rpyc-online-viewer-save-editor.60761/ - just make sure you dont overwrite existing save while editing incase it breaks your save, there was issue with some bout that
I made the change you mentioned, but I don't notice any change in the game, what could I change so that the call enters?

I entered a game where emma saw james for some time and the call did not go out over the weekend, do I have to change something else? start another game from scratch and reaching that part of the story the option to notify james does not appear, he only sees it and nothing

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I really enjoyed this... the dialogue isn't the best, and there's soooo much repetition... buuuut, I love breeding, and especially here where you're basically knocking them up against their will, and that made it a good time.

Elena is probably my favourite atm, her face reminds me of another girl I like in a different game and she's clearly quite fucked up... Paola is probably the hottest... honourable mention to Moko though for helping you breed another girl, being quite kinky, and getting the most annoyed when you get her pregnant (only loses out as I don't find her that pretty).

I'm presuming you can't get Elena, Julia and Teodora pregnant as I ran through sooo many times blowing loads in them when they were ovualating but it's just "pregnant???" in the thingy.
I looked at the changelog briefly and never got any fisting so I dunno when that was supposed to happen... the only thing that's ever blue now is the stripclub (and there's rarely anything actually new there, which is a small grievance, it'd be nice if it only directed me there when there's actually a point in going).
It's a bit annoying that every time you go see Elena solo she asks you about sharing and if you're ever like "yeah I'm cool with it" then you no longer can ever see her solo... I had to reload a save 'cos of that, it's just a weird way of going about things.

On a rare occasion that I didn't use a blue pill with Julia I got an error, but you could ignore through it fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But just generally I enjoyed what a savage you could be... I had to start over early on as I noticed I couldn't date Anna after she caught me removing the condom, I dunno if you can win her back over or not but I wasn't going to risk it... I thought I'd likewise fucked up by knocking up Ema when she was blindfolded and maybe lost her by making her marry the friend, but I'm glad to see she reappeared and I'm looking up to getting to put a second baby in her.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I looked at the changelog briefly and never got any fisting so I dunno when that was supposed to happen... the only thing that's ever blue now is the stripclub (and there's rarely anything actually new there, which is a small grievance, it'd be nice if it only directed me there when there's actually a point in going).
Don't think there is any Fisting, The sentence " only if you make her pregnant the fist time with James " should of been " only if you make her pregnant the first time with James ".

imperresa

Jun 30, 2019
first time naomi call is she tell pregnant and how long to wait she call back again ? i wait 3-4 month but no call back

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
When you watch TV with your parents you can see a video of a battle with a skeleton dragon I would like to know where it comes from

Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
unren works on mac, you just have to download the right executable ;)

Max4404 yes, change it to True and save
nice, didnt know that, everyone says it doesnt pepe shrug.png

I only get config.console = false, I change this to true?
yes but alway True - big letter

I made the change you mentioned, but I don't notice any change in the game, what could I change so that the call enters?

I entered a game where emma saw james for some time and the call did not go out over the weekend, do I have to change something else? start another game from scratch and reaching that part of the story the option to notify james does not appear, he only sees it and nothing
did they invite you on beach, her and anna? , only thing that was inbetween with her
there later got choice to buy drink , with alco or without , and if you buy with alco you get to groope emma , if you dont you dont
not sure if that got any effect on it
her variables , just before her latest call

Reactions: leetboy

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
first time naomi call is she tell pregnant and how long to wait she call back again ? i wait 3-4 month but no call back
Yeah it seems that's how I missed the fisting, I'd knocked up Naomi but she never actually moved in, I presumed it was one of those 'next update' / 'hopefully when the dev does it' kinda bits (and there's way too many of them - I don't mean uncompleted stuff, that'll happen, but just random 4th wall breaks).

KamuranGUCUK

Jan 17, 2021
Congratulations...
A well-constructed story flow, beautiful graphics... I am one of those who follow the developments in your work with excitement...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't know about you peeps but doesn't the "update thing" get's kinda annoying, also so many kid's even lost count lol, dev gonna spend next update just making the house, cause I figure at some point he wants all the girls in same house. Also would be nice to avoid paying at strip club so many times, it's not the money it's those message, then of course you have 4 strippers and abby, more kid's...bigger house lol, at this rate gonna need a football field size kindergarten to put all little ones in and now that lab gonna be gone dev gonna have to think of something else can't just be spa and banging his girls. Also Madam, denise and secret need some banging too. Would like to see some humor when his parents go see him and he shows up with 8+kids the face of the mom has to be hilarious because she'll expect 1-2 but 7+ lol.

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes