Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
looking at your save, not sure what you did with her, but she is not pregnant, noir she agree to be pregnant or you had chat with her about it
this are your variables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this are mine, from my path, you can compare,
not sure what you messed with it, probably finish scene too soon, cause you can pump her during threesome multiple times and you talk with her in the end

you can try to copy those variables and see if anything happens or load threesome save if you have and try again, i got no clue on how to trigger at this point, specially if you are pass threesome

and she shows here as you could see pic above, as soon as you sit down, tho not in your case, you had to blew her off somehow
I had the same issue as bossdenz100 so I did some testing and it seems the 'ElenaAgreeImpregn' variable (and presumably the others) only get set if you go down the "love path" during the end of the threesome.
You can do the threesome and cum in her like 4 times but annoyingly it only seems to matter (re: impregnate and give you further call options) if you go down this path:

Edit: To get Elena content going again, use the console to do the below.
DISCLAIMER: This assumes you did the threesome but didn't take the love options at the end as that is the save i was testing with. This might work if you skipped the whole threesome, but you may need additional variables too in that case (like ElenaSex = 1). No idea if this will result in broken stuff down the line in either case.

- Run command "CurrentDay" and note the number (hereafter this number is Xday)
- Run the below commands:
* ElenaAgreeImpregn = 1
* ElenaPregn = True
* ElenaPregnAnonce =15
* ElenaPregnDay = Xday
* ElenaSexLDay = Xday
* ElenaSpermDay = Xday

After this you should have the option to call Elena from the office.
You can also use 'ElenaAttr = 30' if you want the love relationship points, but not necessary for the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
if you did impregnate her when you got 1st threesome with moko , she will call when she announces, and if you agree to took her in if its yours, she will call you when she gives birth, if not then you can blow her off
Yeah she called,told her she could move in but seems like the baby's refusing to come out after an almost 60-90 days in game time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah she called,told her she could move in but seems like the baby's refusing to come out after an almost 60-90 days in game time.
try sleeping in your own bed alone few times, if it triggers morning scene
for me it triggered after one of those where you get directly to bed from work

Reactions: ArthurSora

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder if eventually Sasha and Betty will be bonked in future updates. Maybe the dev might do that.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if eventually Sasha and Betty will be bonked in future updates. Maybe the dev might do that.
he said in one of his posts on P that this month he will make poll about girls ppl want to see, so all depend on whom they will vote

Reactions: ArDZer

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
the gang thing made no sense.why would he keep the gang around if he's giving up the drugs? The drugs are the reason he needed the gang. It would've been better to sell his supply to her not give it to her.Maybe just trying to get rid of that storyline.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
the gang thing made no sense.why would he keep the gang around if he's giving up the drugs? The drugs are the reason he needed the gang. It would've been better to sell his supply to her not give it to her.Maybe just trying to get rid of that storyline.
well he doesnt , gang will go work for her apparently
tho she does say that only in 2 out of 4 deal choices

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
well he doesnt , gang will go work for her apparently
tho she does say that only in 2 out of 4 deal choices
In the options I chose which were Keep the gang and Fuck off I'm not scared he still surrenders the drug lab.which makes no sense because why would you need a gang/protection if you're not doing anything illegal. Maybe something else will pop up later to justify the gang but right now it's a head scratcher.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In the options I chose which were Keep the gang and Fuck off I'm not scared he still surrenders the drug lab.which makes no sense because why would you need a gang/protection if you're not doing anything illegal. Maybe something else will pop up later to justify the gang but right now it's a head scratcher.
yeah , i guess will know next update , tho i havent found any variables about it, somehow i doubt it will made any dif beyond the cash you get , but will see
and since you sell bizz regadless i have got option that offers all the pussy , why we play anyway and money can be cheesed as much as you like or want anyway

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
here's a save for 0.14.0 with every girl's path taken except naomi, she lost MC's phone number or smt and she ain't calling.
maybe if you wait longer than I did she will or maybe I did smt wrong.
NaomiPregnLv1 will check on Monday
but
I don't know what happened waiting to Monday
you NaomiPregnLv1 value 1 change to 0 so i change it on Monday

poor English sorry :)
1655508417863.png

1655508437404.png
1655509043980.png

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
i would say it still falls and probably always will be falling under sharing. as long as mc is not forced to watch and no do shit about it, game is safe from this tag and as long as mc is doing it (Julia example)

some updates ago , you had choice to warn james in store or not
if you didnt warn him you got chance, if you did well you dont
and then as soon as weekend starts you get her call
but you can always try to cheese it, or at least check what you did half a year ago
JamesCheat = 1(warned) , 5(not warned) - only change i have found about it

for more you have to wait on future updates with rest of us

you can get it 1nce a day in the morning when you get on job, so skip a day , go to job and see if you get option to call her

thats all that is to ema, there is no ema sex beyond ch1 impregnation
Can you tell me what's going on with the call? won't let me see that scene

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can you tell me what's going on with the call? won't let me see that scene
well if you warned james at store then you dont get call , if you didnt then you should, based on dev
you can check in console to be sure
JamesCheat = 1(warned) , 5(not warned)
otherwise you get call 1st thing in sat when you wake up

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
well if you warned james at store then you dont get call , if you didnt then you should, based on dev
you can check in console to be sure
JamesCheat = 1(warned) , 5(not warned)
otherwise you get call 1st thing in sat when you wake up
If I play on MAC, how do I do it?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If I play on MAC, how do I do it?
mac no clue, unren doesnt work on it, there was some old alterinative to it , you can i guess enable old school way,
SimpleDays-0.14.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy - find this file where ever is located
and search for config.console = True and turn to true and then you got shift+o to access it, or what ever is alternative on it
if that doesnt work upload save and i can check

there is also another alternative
you find some save editor like
- variables are written slightly dif instead of . you got some else , but it works just fine
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpa-rgss3a-rpyc-online-viewer-save-editor.60761/ - just make sure you dont overwrite existing save while editing incase it breaks your save, there was issue with some bout that

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes