micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Seriously?!?!? Man why can't we just get the option to get solo route with her alone from the start? I absolutely HATE SHARING!!!!! Love taking though!!!! Just introduce MC to her and well you know the rest. MC has done so with other ladies already so I don't see why can't do that here without a sharing scene.
well you get solo route well , solo fucking route with her after threesome for now, i guess will have to see, i dont think dev planed on solo route at all when he introduce her, but his supporters can be demanding i guess (not that i mind, tho was still hoping we could snatch her from him, specially since shes prego)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
yep, if you push tru threesome, shes now repeatable chick, can fuck her each day and got option for solo or threesome
and yeah initial you could say no but as dev said with that you cut her out
you get to fuck her, be her sugga daddy, impregnated her willingly , but she doesnt want to be with you View attachment 1875263

does makes me wonder tho , if dev will do same with probably fan favorite Ema
Interesting. Your menu looks different than mine at the office. You also have choices I don't have. I did finally get Zara to work and Naomi, for Naomi you have to sleep by yourself. That was not something I did before.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Interesting. Your menu looks different than mine at the office. You also have choices I don't have. I did finally get Zara to work and Naomi, for Naomi you have to sleep by yourself. That was not something I did before.
well i am on sandbox maybe thats the change

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Really don't feel like digging through the script files and fixing this myself so is there anyone else that's had this problem and has a fix already?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Okay well, I think Moko is bugged as well. I think the issue lies in the python file ast.py but I have no idea how to open python files to edit them.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
well you get solo route well , solo fucking route with her after threesome for now, i guess will have to see, i dont think dev planed on solo route at all when he introduce her, but his supporters can be demanding i guess (not that i mind, tho was still hoping we could snatch her from him, specially since shes prego)
I haven't played this game. I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just interested in how players in general feel about this situation. Apparently, Elena is James's girlfriend. James is willing to share her with MC. MC has the option to say he does not want to share. She is going to stay with James but will also be in a sexual relationship with MC. Since that scenario seems to make her an LI and MC does not want to share, do you think that this now constitutes NTR? (6/17/22 - 0.14.0 - 309)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played this game. I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just interested in how players in general feel about this situation. Apparently, Elena is James's girlfriend. James is willing to share her with MC. MC has the option to say he does not want to share. She is going to stay with James but will also be in a sexual relationship with MC. Since that scenario seems to make her an LI and MC does not want to share, do you think that this now constitutes NTR? (6/17/22 - 0.14.0 - 309)
Could be. But probably not. This debate goes all the way back to MC impregnating James' girlfriend the first time. I'm certain that James and Emma still have sex. Well, sometimes. Other love interests had other sexual partners. James isn't an NTR rival so much as just like a bird dog that brings MC new chicks to get pregnant.

Reactions: tough love

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Nah, You are all in on it. NTR has it's fans because it has myriad elements in it. Chief amongst those being the forbidden. You are doing something with a risk of being caught and that affecting your life. The arrangement the MC, Elena, and James has everyone knows about. No one is being hurt or cheated on because it isn't a committed relationship. The closest real life analog would be if your FWB goes out and finds another FWB and is having sex with you both. Particularly in the fictional city of the game it is not a issue at all.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I've been playing VN on this and I have FOMO as the game has developed. Although in most cases I find sandbox tedious, I wonder if I would get more content and less grind by switching to it here. Has anyone played both routes? Can they advise?

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
i cannot get Emma to have sex with me even though I got her pregnant, why did it stop with her saying making out and kisses and nothing more

jimmydip

Feb 9, 2020
I had the threesome with elena and i cant get the repeatable sex scene with her, I am in vn mode if that makes a difference.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i would say it still falls and probably always will be falling under sharing. as long as mc is not forced to watch and no do shit about it, game is safe from this tag and as long as mc is doing it (Julia example)

how can you do it?
some updates ago , you had choice to warn james in store or not
if you didnt warn him you got chance, if you did well you dont
and then as soon as weekend starts you get her call
but you can always try to cheese it, or at least check what you did half a year ago
JamesCheat = 1(warned) , 5(not warned) - only change i have found about it

for more you have to wait on future updates with rest of us

I had the threesome with elena and i cant get the repeatable sex scene with her, I am in vn mode if that makes a difference.
you can get it 1nce a day in the morning when you get on job, so skip a day , go to job and see if you get option to call her

i cannot get Emma to have sex with me even though I got her pregnant, why did it stop with her saying making out and kisses and nothing more
thats all that is to ema, there is no ema sex beyond ch1 impregnation

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes