micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks ill keep an eye on it then when ill get to it. atm am still on other game.
enraged James. one thing to do, call Elena and tell her to cut him off anal. that would chill him down :D and if would want, could just simply cut him loose and took both girls, but his brains seems fried for a while anyway so you could probably convinced him that was his idea. i guess ill have to see what dev came out with it.

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
James, the cuck who gets all those chicks pregnant by the MC, even though the MC is basically a virgin and it's James who sets him up with one of Ema's friends :LOL:
Was a virgin. And if you choose to pursue the other ladies, the protagonist can have a total of around 42 children I think (between his wives, lovers, his best friend's girlfriend and later wife and his mistress, his friend hacker's sister, etcetera). :whistle:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
knowing my MC's horny ass ... its probably all of them .. cause he's thinking " either i have wonder sperm or the girls are fertile as fuck :cool: " .... " well maybe both :oops: "
yeah super sperm, but then when you think off how much grind you had to go thru to impregnate them all is just persistence.
now all we need to do is find Trons computer and restart game pepe.png

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For a casual game, it's not bad... But holy fucking hellfire the dialogue is... just fucking makes me kill myself internally. I'd offer to clean up the typos and dialogue but I got my own projects atm.

Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah super sperm, but then when you think off how much grind you had to go thru to impregnate them all is just persistence.
now all we need to do is find Trons computer and restart game View attachment 2971754
you have no idea how many times i've played this game ... lets just says .... ummmm .. like a few 100 thousand times :ROFLMAO:

yeah ... that was it " SUPER SPERM " :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you have no idea how many times i've played this game ... lets just says .... ummmm .. like a few 100 thousand times :ROFLMAO:

yeah ... that was it " SUPER SPERM " :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
51-514894_cartoon-picture-of-semen.png
yeah i know you did quite few times, i still dont know where you guys find the will to do so. i guess when your doing willingly is another thing, but usually for me when am forced to replay game thats fastest way for me to loose interest in game. got probably 30/40 games on side that havent touched in years just cause of that. :D specially when you just replay it and you have to do it again with next update. those just wait to be completed or abandoned.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.90 star(s) 93 Votes