chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I believe that it is not enough to have a novel, entertaining and selling idea. It is essential that the developer gets involved, being clear with the progress times and answering the fans.

In my opinion, this makes the difference between good projects (which stayed that way, just projects) and good games.
Ok first things first. He has a full time job and still delivers on time.2nd he's more involved than other's that have more support. 3rd even thou I'm just a Patron I'll try to keep you all updated, doing this on my own free will to help Dev get some needed rest, but he still comes here and he uploads his own game you don't see many Devs do that. Also you could've checked his posts and see that he is involved.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When she asked me for the car I decided to ignore her. In my last game they didn't even ask me for the money for the house.
If I recall I think it was James who asked you for money for the house and about the car I don't remember but maybe she appears when you go to dealership not to sure also we talking about Elena she'll get it one way or another, I'll find out if there's a variable or somewhere where you check who you paying for kids.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If I recall I think it was James who asked you for money for the house and about the car I don't remember but maybe she appears when you go to dealership not to sure also we talking about Elena she'll get it one way or another, I'll find out if there's a variable or somewhere where you check who you paying for kids.
in 17.6 its just money and a house ;) that i remember

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SimpleDays-0.17.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes