KamuranGUCUK

Jan 17, 2021
I love this game very much. Full of adventures. It's great to move forward and make babies with each new woman I interact with...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is version 0.17.6

Mega

I would greatly appreciate it if you could find some time to write a positive review for my game.

I'm writing this, because I currently have a 1-star review from maxx mad, and it leaves me pondering: how could my game receive such a low rating?
Let's consider what my game offers:
I have sounds and music - yes.
I have animations - yes.
I have a long play filled with content - yes.
I have numerous characters - yes.
I have good-quality (not best, but good) rendering images - yes.
I have a well-developed storyline - yes. - For you, maxx mad, I want to emphasize that there is a significant build-up in the game. Anna has her parent's story, Dora's journey includes dating, and Moko and Vicky have a substantial joint storyline.

So, I'm genuinely puzzled as to how my game could have received a 1-star rating.
I do have the power to kindly ask for your support. If you could take a moment to write a positive review, I would be immensely grateful.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Mega Lono
Why bother with 1-2 negative reviews when the rest is positive, you can't please all. If I don't like a game I save my comments and move on, I've seen much worse games with updates that take over a year and dev don't even come here to talk with us. Don't let someone's review put you down you doing a good job.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is version 0.17.6

Mega

I would greatly appreciate it if you could find some time to write a positive review for my game.

I'm writing this, because I currently have a 1-star review from maxx mad, and it leaves me pondering: how could my game receive such a low rating?
I have animations - yes.
I have a well-developed storyline - yes. - For you, maxx mad, I want to emphasize that there is a significant build-up in the game. Anna has her parent's story, Dora's journey includes dating, and Moko and Vicky have a substantial joint storyline.

So, I'm genuinely puzzled as to how my game could have received a 1-star rating.
I do have the power to kindly ask for your support. If you could take a moment to write a positive review, I would be immensely grateful.

Mega Lono
Was just checking that guy's posts, he just a complainer which means if he doesn't like something he'll complain and the way I see it he probably still a virgen and living in a basement but don't worry gimme a minute I'll be your next $5 Patron. And done.

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This is version 0.17.6

Mega

I have animations - yes.

Mega Lono
dont worry about it, some ppl get off on that and thats how they get most attention.
i find it always funny how so many comes for example in harem game thread and cry why they arent solo paths and similar.
or another one, to come to sandbox game and complain that is sandbox.
grandmas house is probably biggest example or ppl moaning about something that they shouldnt, daily

to add what you can do, when you find review that is full of shit, you can report it and they might take it down.

Last edited:

SkyIce

Jun 15, 2021
This is version 0.17.6

Mega

I have animations - yes.

Mega Lono
oooooh!!!! Man!!!
Megalono himself become the hero:LOL: Both great game-develop job and great uploader!(y)

Feb 27, 2023
I've just finished the latest version, in fact it was a mini update, but every game needs one.
I find that the game has become a little too wise. The mc has become too nice and almost sweet, compared to chapter 1 he has changed personality I understand it's normal it evolves over the game but I liked all the naughty options of chapter 1 as: sneakily remove the condom or exchanged birth control pills or the sleepsex scene with ema. I hope these kinds of options will come back when the MC meets new girls. I hope that one day we'll have free access to the famous green and red syringes, there's something good about doing that!
Otherwise excellent game that I've been following for 2 years now, keep up the good work.

ps: the dev really has a gift for finding the most beautiful models, special mention to newcomer Hanna :love:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've just finished the latest version, in fact it was a mini update, but every game needs one.
I find that the game has become a little too wise. The mc has become too nice and almost sweet, compared to chapter 1 he has changed personality I understand it's normal it evolves over the game but I liked all the naughty options of chapter 1 as: sneakily remove the condom or exchanged birth control pills or the sleepsex scene with ema. I hope these kinds of options will come back when the MC meets new girls. I hope that one day we'll have free access to the famous green and red syringes, there's something good about doing that!
Otherwise excellent game that I've been following for 2 years now, keep up the good work.

ps: the dev really has a gift for finding the most beautiful models, special mention to newcomer Hanna :love:
Haven't played this new update but I don't think Dev put the new girl just so we look at her, the problem is MC gonna need a bigger house...you know kids.....lots of kids....tons of kids....yeah and you might want look for a couple more jobs.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Why bother with 1-2 negative reviews when the rest is positive, you can't please all. If I don't like a game I save my comments and move on, I've seen much worse games with updates that take over a year and dev don't even come here to talk with us. Don't let someone's review put you down you doing a good job.

I totally agree with you, there are people who are dedicated to rude criticism.
In my case, it is one of my three favorite games, and I have tried dozens! I admire the work of the developer and, above all, that he takes the time to read us and even respond to us.
I have not downloaded this update, as I am waiting for the translation (I am Spanish speaking, so my English is deplorable).
Without prejudice to the previous one, I congratulate the work displayed and the concern for the fans.

(And in fact I intend to do a review of this game and the other two that move me). ;)

Reactions: chicho1958

king wang

May 7, 2022
megalono,帖子:11843189,会员:3131332 said:
这是0.17.6版本

如果您能抽出时间为我的游戏撰写正面评论,我将不胜感激。

我写这篇文章是因为我目前收到了maxx mad的 1 星评论 ,这让我思考:我的游戏怎么会得到如此低的评分?
让我们考虑一下我的游戏提供了什么:
我有声音和音乐——是的。
我有动画 - 是的。
我有一部充满内容的长剧——是的。
我有很多角色——是的。
我有高质量(不是最好,但很好)的渲染图像 - 是的。
我有一个完善的故事情节——是的。- 对于你,maxx mad,我想强调的是,游戏中有一个重要的积累。安娜有她父母的故事,朵拉的旅程包括约会,莫科和维琪有一个重要的共同故事情节。

所以,我真的很困惑我的游戏怎么会获得 1 星评级。
我确实有权力恳请您的支持。如果您能花点时间写一篇积极的评论,我将不胜感激。
感谢您抽出时间来阅读。

超级新闻
[/引用]
no one can make everyone happy bro , i like this game for impregnation and pregnancy, and your best work attitude

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
This is version 0.17.6

Mega

I have animations - yes.

Mega Lono
Thank you for sharing it yourself.

It is appreciated.

Reactions: Letterman80

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is version 0.17.6

Mega

I have animations - yes.

Mega Lono
man i would love to rate any game for that matter ... but the moderators have a hard on to delete mine :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: megalono

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is this an official release now?
Yeah the dev posted it, just a few bug fixes an an introduction to a new girl, small update because he working on the big project also and also he full time worker so doesn't have much time but still delivers. I joined his Patreon today so will keep people updated.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah the dev posted it, just a few bug fixes an an introduction to a new girl, small update because he working on the big project also and also he full time worker so doesn't have much time but still delivers. I joined his Patreon today so will keep people updated.
awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I believe that it is not enough to have a novel, entertaining and selling idea. It is essential that the developer gets involved, being clear with the progress times and answering the fans.

In my opinion, this makes the difference between good projects (which stayed that way, just projects) and good games.

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I believe that it is not enough to have a novel, entertaining and selling idea. It is essential that the developer gets involved, being clear with the progress times and answering the fans.

In my opinion, this makes the difference between good projects (which stayed that way, just projects) and good games.
oh .. ok .. my opinion is ... this is one of the best games on F95 .... some grind but not enough to make me say anything bad about it ... and the animations are fantastic :love:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes