megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
1. Go to your hidden User folder: %APPDATA%/RenPy/ and delete SimpleDays folder (YOU CAN MAKE BACKUP OF SAVE FOLDER INSIDE)
2. Now extract your latest game in NEW folder (not the last place with the old game). Check if can runs.
3.1. If YES... just copy the save folder from the old folder(or backup) and try again loading your last save.
3.2. If NO ... try to extract on another location .. Example: Desktop, My Documens, etc .. sometime Windows can block some locations for who-know-why.
3.2.1. IF again can't start ... wait for the new version and pray to all spirits.

Hope this can help you.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
1. Go to your hidden User folder: %APPDATA%/RenPy/ and delete SimpleDays folder (YOU CAN MAKE BACKUP OF SAVE FOLDER INSIDE)
2. Now extract your latest game in NEW folder (not the last place with the old game). Check if can runs.
3.1. If YES... just copy the save folder from the old folder(or backup) and try again loading your last save.
3.2. If NO ... try to extract on another location .. Example: Desktop, My Documens, etc .. sometime Windows can block some locations for who-know-why.
3.2.1. IF again can't start ... wait for the new version and pray to all spirits.

Hope this can help you.
Megalono could you please reply to the message I sent you.

HugoPereira32

Sep 22, 2023

Hope this can help you.
It work. Thank you a lot. Now, how can I open console?

Reactions: megalono

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It work. Thank you a lot. Now, how can I open console?
If you're playing on PC, to activate that head to the renpy file folder, then press on the common folder, look for the 00console.rpy file and search in there for config.console = False and change False to True (it needs to be written in capital that T). And you need also to unlock the police station in chapter 2 to deactivate the anti cheat system beforehand (if for example you wish to add more money to your account). Press Shift + O to open that console btw.

HugoPereira32

Sep 22, 2023
If you're playing on PC, to activate that head to the renpy file folder, then press on the common folder, look for the 00console.rpy file and search in there for config.console = False and change False to True (it needs to be written in capital that T). And you need also to unlock the police station in chapter 2 to deactivate the anti cheat system beforehand (if for example you wish to add more money to your account). Press Shift + O to open that console btw.
Thank you. Last question (I believe)... On browser I've "Skip" enabled by default. How can I activate it to my PC version too?

Valhieru

Oct 13, 2022
Can I trigger a transfer to a new home if I haven't touched the path with Ema? I don't like her and I avoid her like the plague (just like Sasha and Betty). I played the game so that I'm currently in a relationship with Maria, Alina, Teodora, Julia, Paola and Secret and so far I'm stuck after doing everything possible.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Can I trigger a transfer to a new home if I haven't touched the path with Ema? I don't like her and I avoid her like the plague (just like Sasha and Betty). I played the game so that I'm currently in a relationship with Maria, Alina, Teodora, Julia, Paola and Secret and so far I'm stuck after doing everything possible.
yeah you don't need to do anything with Ema ... but personally i think she's fucking hot .... then again .. i think all of them are ... except for Rebecca/Elena don't really care for those 2 :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And finally v0.17.5 is out in the dev's Patreon:
View attachment 2954836
And of course the protagonist is here checking out the newest member of the spa, Hanna. Can he really be blamed? :giggle::whistle:
sweet.gif
tho am still on another game atm Straitened Times writing proper guide and cracking down on variables, for last damn 10 days already. From one of the worst grinders to another. who knows could use a break :D

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes