amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hi, does anyone recommend games similar to this? specifically speaking that you can have children and pregnancies, and that you can have several children at the same time as in this game as in summer day saga. thank you.

if it is possible that it is from renpy thank you

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, does anyone recommend games similar to this? specifically speaking that you can have children and pregnancies, and that you can have several children at the same time as in this game as in summer day saga. thank you.

if it is possible that it is from renpy thank you
you can do a search for those types of games ... i'm sure its been searched a few hundred times :unsure:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Help me!!!!!!

I started the game again and when I get to the Madam scene I don't get the option of 30 million and club membership.

What did I do wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Help me!!!!!!

I started the game again and when I get to the Madam scene I don't get the option of 30 million and club membership.

What did I do wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1st time you visit bdsm and have quiz - you have to say that you love it
you can fix that before that meeting
how to got in guide
also you have to give up the gang, which happens automatically with 30 mil deal anyway
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11319665
at least did in past

Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope the dev fixes the time of the girls pregnancies ... i mean damn Dora has been pregnant now since before mohoro .... with her 1st ... and Anna is on her 2nd already :ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i hope the dev fixes the time of the girls pregnancies ... i mean damn Dora has been pregnant now since before mohoro .... with her 1st ... and Anna is on her 2nd already :ROFLMAO:
Would be interesting to know what message was uploaded in the dev's Patreon there some days ago. And afaik there hasn't been any update there about v0.17.5's progress either. :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know the only other thing that really bugs me .. is that Maria hires people .. when in fact you own the spa .... she should send them to you to hire ... but for some reason .. she's kinda like James ... they think they are pat owners or something .... i kinda wish the dev would fix that ... but i know we tend to ask alot from the devs making games ... well enough of my ranting :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok found another issue .... Maria ... already had a kid by me ... but the computer still says ... well see screenshot :

evetaku

Dec 21, 2021
Just short guide to Ema event:
You can refuse Elena OR after Elena gets pregnant it will take 2 weeks and James will talk with you in your office and go to restaurant to eat (In the future update I will remove this requirement completely ).
He will ask you to buy house for Elena 300K.
Next auto event is: James will come in you office and offer you to go to the club (ema event).
from your guide im have sitiation
- elena preg DONE
- i have paid 300k to james DONE
- james asking for ema event repatly bcs im always reject him ???

so my question is ema event will be end only after im agree with james for ema event, that it no more event for ema ?

Punkat

Jul 15, 2023
A little mistake found: sleeping with Lydia it appears at the end, the avatar of Maria also her name in the dialogue (see the picture)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
from your guide im have sitiation
- elena preg DONE
- i have paid 300k to james DONE
- james asking for ema event repatly bcs im always reject him ???

so my question is ema event will be end only after im agree with james for ema event, that it no more event for ema ?
you get to invite her to new house and she visits you 3x. thats the end with ema for now.
and before that james comes to your office to inv you to club with ema where you have sex with her.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
A little mistake found: sleeping with Lydia it appears at the end, the avatar of Maria also her name in the dialogue (see the picture)
There are several errors with the Mystery character. For example, she appears pregnant, but at the house, she arrives without pregnancy, she even comments to MC that the baby is pampered by the grandmother.

I imagine they will be fixed in the next update.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hey dev any updates simple days V0.17.5?
This was uploaded in Kemono. It was the message uploaded some days in his Patreon account on the 3rd of September:

Hi guys and girls,
I'm reaching out to inform you that I've been hammered with extra work by my full time boss, which is why you haven't seen any updates in my release log recently.
I'll complete these tasks soon and return to working on SimpleDays... sorry for that delay.
My eyes hurt but I have to finish my task.. I really dislike tight deadlines.

See you soon
Mega Lono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
something odd i just realized .... well hadn't noticed until now ..... when the day comes when Ema calls about going to the beach .. none of the girls can get pregnant ... i've fucked Moko ... 55 times now and its the 13th .. she day is the 12th ..... she will not get pregnant ....
screenshots shows the only thing that happens .... i thought sperm stays active for 24 hrs ..... but it does not !!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes