chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i used to do that a long long long long time ago ..... i meant rolling cigarettes .... since i got so good at rolling joints ... i'm great at cigs too :p:ROFLMAO:
Remember that album up in smoke? with a giant bambu paper..hehehe :rolleyes: :giggle: :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good old days.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Remember that album up in smoke? with a giant bambu paper..hehehe :rolleyes: :giggle: :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good old days.
yup ... i remember me and some friends .. put a half pound of weed in it and rolled it .... smoking it was to damn hard .. it kept catching on fire and well we ended up rolling a huge pile of joints and partied like crazy ... well the 151 dark rum helped out :LOL:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yup ... i remember me and some friends .. put a half pound of weed in it and rolled it .... smoking it was to damn hard .. it kept catching on fire and well we ended up rolling a huge pile of joints and partied like crazy ... well the 151 dark rum helped out :LOL:
Hell yeah that 151 made a bald man grow hair, yeah that paper was to thick and did same as you just roll a bunch, listening to the album and rofl all night. This was when I was living in Florida in my 20's. I could tell you a little story when we used to rent a room every weekend in Collins ave. next to beach but you can't have any drinks around 100% guarantee you'll spill the drink...yeah yeah we were some wild bunch :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hell yeah that 151 made a bald man grow hair, yeah that paper was to thick and did same as you just roll a bunch, listening to the album and rofl all night. This was when I was living in Florida in my 20's. I could tell you a little story when we used to rent a room every weekend in Collins ave. next to beach but you can't have any drinks around 100% guarantee you'll spill the drink...yeah yeah we were some wild bunch :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i sat on the lido beach when i lived in florida years ago .. getting drunk as fuck ... then after awhile noticed .. there was quite a few naked babes around me ... thought to myself ... fuck i need to stop doing acid ... i'm seeing naked babes .... then a couple sat by me asking if they could have some of my beer .... well i said .. if you stand in front of me naked you can ... they did .. and well i have 2 other kids ..i don't really know all that well after that day :LOL:
oddly enough a true story :unsure::ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i sat on the lido beach when i lived in florida years ago .. getting drunk as fuck ... then after awhile noticed .. there was quite a few naked babes around me ... thought to myself ... fuck i need to stop doing acid ... i'm seeing naked babes .... then a couple sat by me asking if they could have some of my beer .... well i said .. if you stand in front of me naked you can ... they did .. and well i have 2 other kids ..i don't really know all that well after that day :LOL:
oddly enough a true story :unsure::ROFLMAO:
After we came from bar hopping back to hotel we see a girl fly off the balcony(not very high) into the sand and started running,we all like WTF, our friend comes out and we all looking like WTF happen and he says M'fcker had a dick bigger than mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm ,,, Houston i think we have a problem ..... i never noticed this one before ... wow either i'm blind as shit or old can can't remember if i seen this before or not .... see screenshot

it after she gave birth and i give her the 300 weekly

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
hmmm ,,, Houston i think we have a problem ..... i never noticed this one before ... wow either i'm blind as shit or old can can't remember if i seen this before or not .... see screenshot

it after she gave birth and i give her the 300 weekly
I check all my code and I couldn't find any request to image with name "anim_Zara_blink......." This is odd.
which version are you using and is it from me or someone modded/change/re-build?

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I just reloaded a save where I knew Zara had just returned to work after second child, and it gives the error just before she says "Boss... uh, I need some extra money per week for the kid." when you meet her in the massage room.

I hope this can help identify the line in the script that generates the error.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just reloaded a save where I knew Zara had just returned to work after second child, and it gives the error just before she says "Boss... uh, I need some extra money per week for the kid." when you meet her in the massage room.

I hope this can help identify the line in the script that generates the error.
actually my Zara just has 1 kid and asked for the 300 ... then it happened ... i clicked ignore and went on .. no errors since :unsure:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
actually my Zara just has 1 kid and asked for the 300 ... then it happened ... i clicked ignore and went on .. no errors since :unsure:
Yeah, probably the error (missing image/anim) happens only when Zara has to ask 300$ for a child, be it the 1st or the 2nd (and don't remind me how much I'm spending each week with all the possible kids ... only the deal with Madame can cover that for a few weeks :ROFLMAO:)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, probably the error (missing image/anim) happens only when Zara has to ask 300$ for a child, be it the 1st or the 2nd (and don't remind me how much I'm spending each week with all the possible kids ... only the deal with Madame can cover that for a few weeks :ROFLMAO:)
yeah this is the 1st time it happened to me tho .. or at least i think it is .... and i've played a few times thru this with different routes :unsure:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
yeah this is the 1st time it happened to me tho .. or at least i think it is .... and i've played a few times thru this with different routes :unsure:
Since I don't have it in my current code... the only explanation is that Renpy engine keeps some old history and it didn't refresh it correctly.
No way we can track a problem with ghost script.. hope it will be just one time thing and the engine will update it properly.

Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Since I don't have it in my current code... the only explanation is that Renpy engine keeps some old history and it didn't refresh it correctly.
No way we can track a problem with ghost script.. hope it will be just one time thing and the engine will update it properly.
its cool ... just something i didn't expect .... will not stop me from playing your game (y)

Reactions: megalono

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Just for curiosity, I tried to give the file ch_zara.rpyc (since we were talking about her) to an online rpyc decoder and it finds that string around row 480, so it could be possible that in the compiled file it is keeping some old script that is now no more existing in your code :unsure:.

And I echo what ImperialD said: I will keep enjoying the game as it is, it's just unexpected :)

Reactions: ImperialD

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I reviewed single girl alternatives, (Anna only, Dora only) and they turned out quite interesting; not just Mocco, since it is essential to follow Dora's story and nothing else changes. On the other hand, I started the story from scratch (since I arrived on the island) and far from boring me it has been a great experience, taking into account the experience acquired previously. IN CONCLUSION, I love this game!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I reviewed single girl alternatives, (Anna only, Dora only) and they turned out quite interesting; not just Mocco, since it is essential to follow Dora's story and nothing else changes. On the other hand, I started the story from scratch (since I arrived on the island) and far from boring me it has been a great experience, taking into account the experience acquired previously. IN CONCLUSION, I love this game!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok ran thru it and you can have Moko without Namoi ... so yeah the solo routes are there .. makes for a short game tho :(

Last edited:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Just for curiosity, I tried to give the file ch_zara.rpyc (since we were talking about her) to an online rpyc decoder and it finds that string around row 480, so it could be possible that in the compiled file it is keeping some old script that is now no more existing in your code :unsure:.

And I echo what ImperialD said: I will keep enjoying the game as it is, it's just unexpected :)
I will check this ... thank you.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes