JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Hey dev I move in to the mansion and paola's preg w/my 2nd baby. Y is she did not give birth yet? Dev y alina, anna, zara and scarlet aka lydia not preg in the mansion and can not give love points? Is there a bug?

Reactions: chicho1958

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Good, I couldn't get secret to join the new house, I don't know what I missed from it, could someone who has it tell me what should be activated in 0x52 or some save before the event of the big move where all the girls are?, please and thank you.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So i've been in the new house for about a week now. I have not encountered Anna's parents once. I don't see anything on the computer to-do list that would put me in contact with them or lead to that either
Since picking them up at the airport after Anna's second childbirth, I have not seen them once.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when taking Ema and Anna shopping ... she's the clerk ;)
Why the fck you tell
micmitja where she was, now he gonna go there and knock her up...dam now that I was catching up with the kids he gonna beat me by 1.
PS:
Put gps on
micmitja and
ImperialD to keep track of them.
megalono was here earlier forgot to tell him to put DNA tests in pharmacy, I swear half the kids don't look like me and the other 50% have my doubts. I have to keep an eye on both of you. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So i've been in the new house for about a week now. I have not encountered Anna's parents once. I don't see anything on the computer to-do list that would put me in contact with them or lead to that either
Since picking them up at the airport after Anna's second childbirth, I have not seen them once.
Ana and her Mom have a some scenes while you at the poll, if I'm not mistaken like 3 scenes.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey dev I move in to the mansion and paola's preg w/my 2nd baby. Y is she did not give birth yet? Dev y alina, anna, zara and scarlet aka lydia not preg in the mansion and can not give love points? Is there a bug?
For Lydia you have to get her pregnant when you go to club DO NOT ASK about the syringe. I'm trying max all girls with babies before moving to new house, even thou keeping my save in new house was just doing some testing. Lydia can only have 1 baby this version,alina 1,anna 5 or 6 not sure(have to check variables) zara 2. Dev said he was going fix the love points in a smaller update I just edited my save and gave all girls 100 love points except Sasha(60).Paola can have 5 babies

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Good, I couldn't get secret to join the new house, I don't know what I missed from it, could someone who has it tell me what should be activated in 0x52 or some save before the event of the big move where all the girls are?, please and thank you.
I think I have save before Lydia event the trick was NOT TO ASK HER about the syringe so she doesn't remove it from table if you ask she'll take it away and on 2nd visit you use both syringes with her. Let me go check my saves have a bunch of them.
save 1-1 is when you asked to move to new house, 1-4 is lydia scene when you knock her up(Use both syringe on her) the other saves are random before last meeting with madam and some other places bunch saves can't remember most of them..you know age...mind lapsus...that kind stuff.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Why the fck you tell
micmitja where she was, now he gonna go there and knock her up...dam now that I was catching up with the kids he gonna beat me by 1.
PS:
Put gps on
micmitja and
ImperialD to keep track of them.
megalono was here earlier forgot to tell him to put DNA tests in pharmacy, I swear half the kids don't look like me and the other 50% have my doubts. I have to keep an eye on both of you. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
WuLbJB4.gif
and Naomi kid gona get fixed with next update too
tho you will love this one, cause i know how much you love vn pepe smart.png 1693105401259.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2881994
and Naomi kid gona get fixed with next update too
tho you will love this one, cause i know how much you love vn View attachment 2882000 View attachment 2881999
Naomi kid fix? I think I got 4 or 5 with her, what's wrong? Ohhhh noooooo not her...wtf you do to her..and don't gimme the face...probably know already they look more like you than me..so go ahead rub it in...I'm not the Daddy.. :cry:
Yeah vn was a lost cause. Just feel sorry for the people who played that version.
I'm sending my hired mercenary if you did something to Naomi so I'll be very carefull on your next words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_126.png

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Naomi kid fix? I think I got 4 or 5 with her, what's wrong? Ohhhh noooooo not her...wtf you do to her..and don't gimme the face...probably know already they look more like you than me..so go ahead rub it in...I'm not the Daddy.. :cry:
Yeah vn was a lost cause. Just feel sorry for the people who played that version.
I'm sending my hired mercenary if you did something to Naomi so I'll be very carefull on your next words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2882007
lets-get-this-over-with-cat.gif
5th kid is bugged, no birth. if that happens before you move to new house you are fucked. just asked ID
1693106441704.png
tho mine is pregnant, with 5th ofc. 10 days to go still. only thing to do and no birth kind off pointless, did try tho, for birth.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2882021
5th kid is bugged, no birth. if that happens before you move to new house you are fucked. just asked ID
View attachment 2882014
tho mine is pregnant, with 5th ofc. 10 days to go still. only thing to do and no birth kind off pointless, did try tho, for birth.
Good thing still have my save before moving to new house but I do remember having 4-5 with her I maxed her out before moko,but man if I don't have like 100 saves in diferent folders.Rather just keep poping those kids from before moving will have to edit a lot all girls with 1-2 max,but I think my final save only needed 2-3 to max them all.Think gonna just wait for update checking/playing new updates and new game a friend is making I'm his tester(sorry no spoilers)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Good thing still have my save before moving to new house but I do remember having 4-5 with her I maxed her out before moko,but man if I don't have like 100 saves in diferent folders.Rather just keep poping those kids from before moving will have to edit a lot all girls with 1-2 max,but I think my final save only needed 2-3 to max them all.Think gonna just wait for update checking/playing new updates and new game a friend is making I'm his tester(sorry no spoilers)
well there is fix for naomi if that happens, you just have to remove one kid and then you can move
i love to save allot too, tho saves since renpy upgrade are gaining on size too and sadly not all old ones are working anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes