robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn it's been such a long time since i played this, will have to start over i think. downside of playing too many games..i pretty much have to start most games from scratch to remember things :coffee:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Just got to wait until you see the 'I want you' option, apparently it is a 50/50 chance.

My play experience does not jive with this. I reloaded or fwd to next day 50 times and never got that option. That's technically possible, but astronomical odds if it's a 50/50 flip each day.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You must have invited her to the new house, once you do that she disappears. The new house also seems a bit bugged.
Yes I did. This makes sense.
So I'm assuming the "move in" is after the "meeting with the mayor" that's on my To-Do list (top); "Doing this ends the chapter" it says.

Which I don't want to do until I finish the Julia storyline - currently cuckolding her husband, and want to make sure pregnancy/birth is done so I can invite her to the new palace.

But it can't happen soon enough! So I can meet back up with Paola. Along with Dora and Sasha by far the hottest 3 girls in the game (that we can have scenes with; otherwise I'd give the edge to Desire). Maria would be a notable mention close to that group of hottest and Ema is cute as is the one stripper that you can ask on a date (cannot recall her name)

In fact - Dora is the only one of the 4 original house-spouses that is even remotely attractive to me. And by a landslide because she is truly beautiful, and I love her personality. The other three, I don't care at all for. Interesting that Anna's mom is significantly more attractive than Anna herself. Though that may make me sound old that I'm checking out the mom's more than the adult daughters.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
the "who's the father" bit has me curious....I can't wait to see how that plays out with emma. I mean how do you explain that lol.
Emma might not be the hottest of the bunch but shes cute...I was disappointed that we did't get much content with her in the last update. My top ones are Maria, anna's mom( despite no conten), sasha, zara, Dora, secret, and Paola

Reactions: CircaAD

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Any new info regarding new characters being introduced, or any old characters returning to series, new projects the mc will be doing, any new area's to unlock?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
the "who's the father" bit has me curious....I can't wait to see how that plays out with emma. I mean how do you explain that lol.
Emma might not be the hottest of the bunch but shes cute...I was disappointed that we did't get much content with her in the last update. My top ones are Maria, anna's mom( despite no conten), sasha, zara, Dora, secret, and Paola
Yes Zara is in my 2nd tier of gorgeous. 1st is Dora, Paola, Sasha 2nd tier Maria, Zara, 3rd tier Ema, brunette stripper chick (can't remember name), Secret, Alina, 4th tier - Julia, Teodora, Bombina, Suzzy, Anna's mom, Bombina Sister (Tristen or something), Elena, and Naomi. (yeah Ema is cuter than Elena - dumbass James).
Then the other housemates and the office maid chick and the other two strippers chichi and Moon something or other.
And Desire beats them all! LOL

Special mention for Abby (bartender) who is really cute (no scenes) probably on par with 3rd tier for me.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
She probably has an idea, maybe if she has sex with mc and feels how big he is compared to James, plus the baby doesn't look like James at all, maybe has some similarity to the MC. How it plays out she'll probably be happy the baby is his rather than James.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes I did. This makes sense.
So I'm assuming the "move in" is after the "meeting with the mayor" that's on my To-Do list (top); "Doing this ends the chapter" it says.

Which I don't want to do until I finish the Julia storyline - currently cuckolding her husband, and want to make sure pregnancy/birth is done so I can invite her to the new palace.

But it can't happen soon enough! So I can meet back up with Paola. Along with Dora and Sasha by far the hottest 3 girls in the game (that we can have scenes with; otherwise I'd give the edge to Desire). Maria would be a notable mention close to that group of hottest and Ema is cute as is the one stripper that you can ask on a date (cannot recall her name)

In fact - Dora is the only one of the 4 original house-spouses that is even remotely attractive to me. And by a landslide because she is truly beautiful, and I love her personality. The other three, I don't care at all for. Interesting that Anna's mom is significantly more attractive than Anna herself. Though that may make me sound old that I'm checking out the mom's more than the adult daughters.
To be honest I have not move into the new house yet through my own choice, I have been moved into the new house by the game, go to bed in the apartment and wake up in the new house and then none of the original girls are there, just Betty, Zara and Alina.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
To be honest I have not move into the new house yet through my own choice, I have been moved into the new house by the game, go to bed in the apartment and wake up in the new house and then none of the original girls are there, just Betty, Zara and Alina.
hmm, well that sounds like a shitty game-killer right there.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Yes Zara is in my 2nd tier of gorgeous. 1st is Dora, Paola, Sasha 2nd tier Maria, Zara, 3rd tier Ema, brunette stripper chick (can't remember name), Secret, Alina, 4th tier - Julia, Teodora, Bombina, Suzzy, Anna's mom, Bombina Sister (Tristen or something), Elena, and Naomi. (yeah Ema is cuter than Elena - dumbass James).
Then the other housemates and the office maid chick and the other two strippers chichi and Moon something or other.
And Desire beats them all! LOL

Special mention for Abby (bartender) who is really cute (no scenes) probably on par with 3rd tier for me.
Uhh.....i may been a bit premature on Zara in tier two

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ema should do something like this - makeover to show James what he's losing - compete with Elena kinda thing. That would be badass.

-TL

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So for me - it looks like the move in to new house happened fine - except Teodora, Maria and Sasha were no-shows. I did not see scenes of them moving in.

But I know I had the move-in talk with each of them (well maybe not Sasha - I cannot recall for certian if there was a scene for that; but the other two I know I did).

And that is one awesome beautiful house. Looks like some of the real spectacular builds I've seen done in the Sims4 gallery.

edit: Maria encountered me in the office and told me she would be joining the house. Still no word from Sasha or Teodora.

Last edited:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
In current version only Maria moves to the new house, Teodora is thinking about it and Sasha has not been invited yet.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
She probably has an idea, maybe if she has sex with mc and feels how big he is compared to James, plus the baby doesn't look like James at all, maybe has some similarity to the MC. How it plays out she'll probably be happy the baby is his rather than James.
I get that but how do you tell someone that you went full sleep creep on them. even if she already figured it out, that would still be a hard thing fess up to lol

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
It seems that you are playing old version of the game which has bug.
Please update to the latest 0.17.4

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So do I have to download the 17.2 version and the 17.4 bug fix, or just the 17.4 bug fix, think I'm running 17.0 version.

Punkat

Jul 15, 2023
Hi Megalono, I'm enjoying too much this game, thankyou. I've moved to the new house, and Paola has moved too (1 child), we can make sex anytime, but I noticed that i can't raise lovepoints with her anymore. You know this bug? :rolleyes:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
So do I have to download the 17.2 version and the 17.4 bug fix, or just the 17.4 bug fix, think I'm running 17.0 version.
Yes, this web site doesn't have the full 17.4, that is why you have to download first 17.2 and after the small bug fix 17.4

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Hi Megalono, I'm enjoying too much this game, thankyou. I've moved to the new house, and Paola has moved too (1 child), we can make sex anytime, but I noticed that i can't raise lovepoints with her anymore. You know this bug? :rolleyes:
It's not a bug. I didn't have time to implement children development with all girls and it will be done a little by little.
I even left frozen some girls and with next small updates it will be corrected.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That must be why I have Sasha locked at 20 Love.
Not gonna put hand in fire but when you take Sasha to laundry room depending on answer you also get love points. Said not gonna put hand on fire because I edited my save gave Sasha 60 love points but the rest 100.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes